LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Thread title needs to be changed to "Jazz doing whatever they possibly can to not get a top pick and stay mediocre for eternity."

I mean it's nice that we are playing better (5-6 last 11) but at this rate we are going to end up middle of the pack, with the exact same team. I like our team right now but still think we need that final superstar piece. If we don't get that, as I said we will be an 8th seed for years to come.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Thread title needs to be changed to "Jazz doing whatever they possibly can to not get a top pick and stay mediocre for eternity."

I mean it's nice that we are playing better (5-6 last 11) but at this rate we are going to end up middle of the pack, with the exact same team. I like our team right now but still think we need that final superstar piece. If we don't get that, as I said we will be an 8th seed for years to come.

lol I dont think you have to worry about us being "middle of the pack". This team is awful right now. A few bright spots, but were still going to be a bottom 3-4 team. Hopefully we finish with the worst record. I want as many ping pong balls in there as possible.
This team has a lot of talent, idk why you guys are so down on them
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Can you guys start your tanking in 2nd half?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by marshniners24:
This team has a lot of talent, idk why you guys are so down on them

Trey Burke has changed everything imo. He's really taken the pressure off the whole team. Talent is there, I just feel you need that big time player to get to the next level. I could only imagine this team with a Parker or Wiggins. That's championship level right there.
Is anyone else shocked at how well we're shooting from 3 point range? This may be the best shooting Jazz team I've seen in over a decade, its just a shame we don't have the talent to go with it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jrg:

Burke> Oladipo
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Burke> Oladipo

for tonight
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM ]

Burke> Oladipo

for tonight

and forever!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Ya...rough night for Oladipo. Back to back nights he has struggled shooting the ball.

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Holy s**t lol
Burke is the definition of clutch. Love this kid!
Assistant Coach Brad Jones, nephew of Jerry, hit Diante Garrett in the head last night. lol Here's a link to the video...
http://vimeo.com/82482879
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Dec 22, 2013 at 1:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone