There are 172 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
This team is so hard to watch sometimes...
Congratulations. You have Wiggins, Parker, or Randle in your future.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Congratulations. You have Wiggins, Parker, or Randle in your future.

We're going to get screwed and have 8th pick. I'm calling it now. Lakers will be first.

This new Garret guy is playing like a champ. Already offering 10x more than Jamaal Tinsley.

And wow Marvin Williams has been playing un Jarron Collins like. We just may get a win!?
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 13, 2013 at 8:13 PM ]
Garrett is a stud. He really came in ready to play and gave us some much needed help off the bench. JL3 better watch out or else he'll be the next one gone. Williams and Jefferson played great tonight as well. Very surprising to see but much needed!
If Parker doesn't go to you guys, I'd be surprised. Maybe the Warriors tanking for Barnes helped you guys out
Richard Jefferson has been playing really well this year, I'm glad we have him....but I'll be so glad when Rush is healthy enough to contribute. Jefferson is playing well, but not well enough to get 30+ minutes a game.

I like the way the young guys are playing. Hayward is showing all-around game, and his shooting will get better, as is the case every year. Kanter is proving to be a force offensively, although he shows little effort defensively, and isn't boxing out like he used to.

They still need a PG. I can't wait for Burke to be cleared.
  • Jiks
Coach Tyrone Corbin said at the team's media availability session before practice that there was a slight chance Burke would play his first NBA game against the Pelicans on Wednesday night.

"Maybe," he said. "I hope so."

The team instead announced shortly before 1 p.m. that Burke will not play as he continues to recover from a fractured right index finger, which required surgery.

Will be nice to finally see what he can do.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/57151696-87/jazz-burke-corbin-game.html.csp
Burke played well in limited time. 11 points in 12 minutes is not bad at all. It will be nice to see what he can do over time.

Hayward had one of the worst shooting nights I've ever seen last night. He tried to get in rhythm for a bit then decided it was best to defer. Ended up with 11 assists, which is nice. If he had shot well we could have had a chance.

Kanter is doing well on offense but is so lazy on D.

Interesting there is a rumor going around that the Suns will go hard after Hayward in FA. It makes sense now that Horny is there and Hayward is his guy. It would suck to lose him
Jazz are going to be lucky to win 15 games this year. Unless they are just incredbily unlucky in the lottery they are going to get Wiggins, Parker, or Randle.
Originally posted by saniner:
Burke played well in limited time. 11 points in 12 minutes is not bad at all. It will be nice to see what he can do over time.

Hayward had one of the worst shooting nights I've ever seen last night. He tried to get in rhythm for a bit then decided it was best to defer. Ended up with 11 assists, which is nice. If he had shot well we could have had a chance.

Kanter is doing well on offense but is so lazy on D.

Interesting there is a rumor going around that the Suns will go hard after Hayward in FA. It makes sense now that Horny is there and Hayward is his guy. It would suck to lose him

Kanter needs to get his minutes reduced a bit so Rudy can play.more That kid at least focuses on defense even though his offensive game is horrible and he's been tweeting about being upset with his playing time, so lets see what he can do.

Kanter will come off the bench now and Marvin will start at PF while Favors slides to C.

Evans played well last night. That's one positive
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
Kanter will come off the bench now and Marvin will start at PF while Favors slides to C.

Evans played well last night. That's one positive

Well that was unexpected but I'll gladly take it.
  • Jiks
What?!?! We won?

Nice thread name change btw.
and with that we have as many wins as the Bucks! I had no idea they were so bad.

Burke played well late, and Evans had maybe the play of the game in OT. Jefferson was fired up last night. He played really well
Share 49ersWebzone