LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 142 users in the forums

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Seriously thought that game was over with 19 seconds in the 4th. Shoot people were tweeting about Cleveland celebrating
Originally posted by teeohh:
Seriously thought that game was over with 19 seconds in the 4th. Shoot people were tweeting about Cleveland celebrating

a large chunk of miami fans were walking out, then tried to force their way back in. Horrible.
Teams with a 5 point lead with 28 seconds left win 98.6% of the time. OUCH. Man that's got to hurt the Spurs. Plus a lot of their older guys went all in and played big minutes. I don't see how they recover from this physically and mentally both. The only annoying thing that gives them a chance is this W, L, W, L patter that seems to be on going. I would have to guess a slight edge for Miami in game 7. But not being able to win 2 games in a row does scare me in some ways. Still I think San Antonio will be so demoralized and tired it will be tough for them to win.

Usually a team that loses a game they obviously had won for a close out doesn't win the series. Not always. But it's the kind of crusher game you usually don't come back from IMO.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jun 19, 2013 at 8:48 AM ]
I cant believe Jeff van douchebag complaining about the heat not getting called for fouls down the stretch when the refs were riding the spurs' sacs all game.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I cant believe Jeff van douchebag complaining about the heat not getting called for fouls down the stretch when the refs were riding the spurs' sacs all game.

There were tons of big fouls on Lebron where he should have been at the line. They just didn't call fouls either way deep in the 4th and OT. So it was even on both sides.
What a great game! Game 7
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by teeohh:

a large chunk of miami fans were walking out, then tried to force their way back in. Horrible.

David Stern made the decision to get the trophy rolled out and ready in the 4th quarter
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Marsh Hulked up, enemies disappeared

lol this

Originally posted by marshniners24:
You're a good dude

Btw is your name Dave?

Who is Dave?

I'll buy you a beer and tell you all about him

That sounds ghey

The buying a beer is part of the Dave story. Guess you really did miss that whole exchange.
Hope LeBron puts up more than 25 next game
Manu killed us. He single handedly kept Mia in the game all night. Still dont know why teams dont foul when they are up by three and the timeouts are done.

One game
One team
One goal

Hope Tim's knee is okay, Manu gets out of brainfart mode and Tony hits that 17 footer with zero hesitation
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Marsh Hulked up, enemies disappeared

lol this

Originally posted by marshniners24:
You're a good dude

Btw is your name Dave?

Who is Dave?

I'll buy you a beer and tell you all about him

That sounds ghey

The buying a beer is part of the Dave story. Guess you really did miss that whole exchange.

Oh...yea man. I haven't been in other threads. Right now...I've been in this thread 95% of the time when I'm on the zone. I was just kidding...I'm down for a beer anytime.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LaChoke lucky that Ray Allen saved his ass and the Spurs played stupid down the stretch.
[ Edited by susweel on Jun 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
He looked possessed out there. He did almost give the game away a couple of times, but they still pulled it off, largely because of him. Easily the most heart breaking loss I've experienced in sports. This is worse than .4 seconds as a Spurs fan, and, as a sports fan, worse than the Super Bowl (emotionally, at least).

Yea...he looked possessed. I liked how he mentioned his mistakes in the on court post-game interview when he was asked how he was able to bring his team back. He didn't talk s**t or took the credit, he called himself out on national tv for those mistakes. He's such a different person than he was couple of seasons ago.

Dude...if this was any other team...I'd say - they are done. After losing like that in game 6 with trophy gettin' rolled out...it's almost impossible for a team to get over that and play with energy necessary to win game 7 on the road. But, this team is an exception. They scheme better than any other team and I've no question that Pop will get these guys ready. Game 7 is still anyone's game.
Share 49ersWebzone