LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by dobophile:
Tony Parker gets the game ball, and not for that last shot. The stats don't show it, but Parker did an incredible job tonight maintaining his composure and playing smart against a swarming Miami defense designed to frustrate him. Parker took care of the ball, knew when to push, when to let up, when to pass, when to take a jump shot, etc.

I need to think more about the Gary Neal strategy. What the f**k was that?

Totally agree. They tried to show double but Tony calmly backed it off and just reset.

IMO, should have been a blowout. Spurs missed quite a few wide open threes.

Spurs defense is highly underrated.

Also, noone on MIA can guard Tim in the post. Trouble.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jun 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Heat favored by 5.5

I'd be really surprised if Miami lost Game 1. San Antonio just had the longest break possible, and Miami just got out of a very intense series. I think it's hard to simply turn the intensity on after a long break like San Antonio just had, and Miami's already there in that respect.

There is no way San Antonio could match the intensity in practice to equal the ECF.

But the real question is do you think Miami will cover the spread game 1?

Yes, I do.

I just bet my mom on your advice

i dont have a mom anymore bc i bet her away
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Miami lost game 1 last year too. Not worried...yet.
This pass tho..

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The warriors remain the only team to have beaten the spurs this post season.

wow, didn't even know that. They swept the Lakers, and Grizz

The Warriors were a game 1 collapse away from winning that series. Curry, Bogut, and Lee were each hobbled with injuries. No doubt in my mind we the series if healthy. Oh well, can't wait for next year!
Heat and L.A. Kings both lose. What a glorious day!

Go Spurs!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

they lost on the road against an inexperienced OKC team. This is a different beast. I think the Heat got their hands full.
Heat will win this series still. The Spurs crowd the interior for Lebron forcing him to kick out. I think those guys, Chalmers, Ray Ray, Battier finally, etc, will start hitting shots and making the Spurs pay.

That skip pass by Ginobli was insane. It looked crazy live and its unfortunate ABC overlooked that and the pass didn't get the necessary praise... I don't even think we got a replay of that.
[ Edited by sacniner on Jun 6, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]
Miami in 6!

Originally posted by pantstickle:

Go Spurs!

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

they lost on the road against an inexperienced OKC team. This is a different beast. I think the Heat got their hands full.

Oh I knew that before the series. Games will go down to the wire. But, Heat looked gassed tonight in the 4th. Spurs have had 10 days to break-down the Heat. Miami didn't have much time. Now, with another 2 day rest and more time to look at the film - I expect Heat to play much better in game 2.
Pat Riley is either into different levels of consciousness or is on meds.
Parker double dribbled
Originally posted by valrod33:
Parker double dribbled

Yea Wade charged Duncan and was passing the ball yet he got two free throws. It's all wish wash.
Share 49ersWebzone