LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

man lebron you gotta stay on the ground.... his reach alone would have made the shot impossible. instead he leaves the ground and TP gets a decent look
Originally posted by teeohh:
Give it to bosh for a 3

He has been hitting them in the post season and he was WIDE open. Not the best shot obviously, but IMO not as bad as jvg thought... If he made it, jvg wouldn't have said anything
Dubs still the only team to beat the Spurs
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wow...I'm incredibly impressed. After 9 days off. Wow.

And honestly, I feel like San Antonio left more points on the court than Miami did.

yea I was real curious to see how they would play after so much time off, then they come out and steal on in Miami...wowwwww

They are a veteran team with multiple championship winning experience. Miami underestimated them.
That Bosh 3 is a hot topic.

Imo, too big of a game to give it to him in that situation, especially a 3 ptr. Unconventional.
yea you gotta go to lebron, granted he dissappeard in the 4th. the whole team did.

Imo, too big of a game to give it to him in that situation, especially a 3 ptr. Unconventional.

Shoulda been Allen or Miller. Bosh is garbage
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wow...I'm incredibly impressed. After 9 days off. Wow.

And honestly, I feel like San Antonio left more points on the court than Miami did.

yea I was real curious to see how they would play after so much time off, then they come out and steal on in Miami...wowwwww

They are a veteran team with multiple championship winning experience. Miami underestimated them.

Not too sure Miami underestimated them. I'm just convinced that when you give a veteran team with multiple championship experience 9 days off, they will be ready!
Originally posted by defenderDX:

exactly! Spurs did not care when Lebron passed it to him lol

Originally posted by defenderDX:

exactly! Spurs did not care when Lebron passed it to him lol

seriously tho, I can't picture Bosh sticking around win or lose. Big 3? Even when Wade is healthy I don't see anymore how Bosh is apart of that.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Tony Parker gets the game ball, and not for that last shot. The stats don't show it, but Parker did an incredible job tonight maintaining his composure and playing smart against a swarming Miami defense designed to frustrate him. Parker took care of the ball, knew when to push, when to let up, when to pass, when to take a jump shot, etc.

I need to think more about the Gary Neal strategy. What the f**k was that?

what?
The warriors remain the only team to have beaten the spurs this post season.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The warriors remain the only team to have beaten the spurs this post season.

wow, didn't even know that. They swept the Lakers, and Grizz
Share 49ersWebzone