There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Duncan Dutchman finally scores a basket
Duncan abusing Birdman.
crazy how much the game changes when lebron goes out.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Duncan abusing Birdman.

I know he annoys people, but IMO SVG is the most spot on analyst in the game. Birdman's a decent shot blocker and brings energy, but he's a very poor post defender. I remember Gasol tearing him up in '09. Spurs gotta go to that over and over again if that's the matchup.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Updates??

I'm at work , hard to get a feel for the game just watching the score updates lol

How have the spurs come out?

The big 3 on or off?

How is miamis defense coping with spurs offense? How are they defending Parker?

Spurs came out sharp, even Popovich commented on it between quarters. They've missed some decent looks, especially Duncan.

Big 3 have played pretty well. Nothing terribly notable yet, aside from LeBron being pretty aggressive in attacking the basket.

Miami's D vs. San Antonio's Offense is really fun. Miami's mostly trapping Parker on the pick & roll, and Parker's finding the seams on the pressure release passes. Miami's rotations are crisp, and so are SA's passes.

Difference in the game right now is Miami's 3 point shooting, and SA isn't defending it particularly well.

Cheers mate , I didn't think there was any way a team that experienced wouldn't be up and about and crisp for the first game of the finals. Makes these first two games even more important for Miami

The spurs seem to struggle when teams can hit the 3 big plus for Miami

Cole is gonna play alot more than people think if Parker gets loose on chalmers.
Duncan abusing Birdman.

I know he annoys people, but IMO SVG is the most spot on analyst in the game. Birdman's a decent shot blocker and brings energy, but he's a very poor post defender. I remember Gasol tearing him up in '09. Spurs gotta go to that over and over again if that's the matchup.

Wait I thought it was Jeff?? I love that dude, he cracks me up.
Wait I thought it was Jeff?? I love that dude, he cracks me up.

lol, ya Jeff.
Cole world
Well, Timmy definitely looks rusty.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I love me some Cole...bye bye Chalmers
If you have DVR, rewind it to that bounce pass Manu just threw. He sliced it like a golf shot so it would spin toward the outside. That s**t is incredible at that distance.
Wade found something.
Spurs just need to hang in there in these last 3 minutes.
If you have DVR, rewind it to that bounce pass Manu just threw. He sliced it like a golf shot so it would spin toward the outside. That s**t is incredible at that distance.

did you see the one in the 1st quarter he threw between cole's legs? parker missed the shot though.
LOL at first I thought the dad in the Verizon commercial asked for a wetback.