Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol

"Lebron pulled out his Eva Dongoria and wee wee'd all over your dreams"

"you cant spell manure without the MANU!"

rofl

Birdman will be tumbling in WEED in the summer
"Danny Green thought it was best of 5"

lol that video is great

"Only 5 heat players scored during game 7, buy you know all of them scored after" LOL
Lol at the dude bagging on LeBron in Cleveland. He was a kid! He is a different player now. All your stars, except for a few HS players, matured in college. James came straight to the Cavs and had to mature, learn to play high level basketball on a s**tty team as a damn kid. You hold that against him?

Come on dude. Its not ok he left Cleveland because he is from Ohio? Lol get over it.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
If you've ever played pickup ball with strangers, then you know how not getting involved on offense can sometimes make you apathetic about everything else. I've felt like that plenty of times.

Sounds like you've been on the receiving end of a lot of casual encounters (pickup ball ) with strange men.

ell oh ell, my friend.

But you're wrong about which end I'm on
Just he better remember, Payback is a Bleep. One of these days, he'll go home to Ohio, with an empty feeling, the same way he left them empty that July, 2010 day. No matter how many titles he wins, which I hope this is his last one, he'll forever to me be remembered as a back stabber Trader. Sorry I cant change the way I feel. And I'm a Lakers fan, just not a fan of Kobe either.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Just he better remember, Payback is a Bleep. One of these days, he'll go home to Ohio, with an empty feeling, the same way he left them empty that July, 2010 day. No matter how many titles he wins, which I hope this is his last one, he'll forever to me be remembered as a back stabber Trader. Sorry I cant change the way I feel. And I'm a Lakers fan, just not a fan of Kobe either.

That explains it. lol

It's okay, you can continue to feel that way. I was listening to local radio and the host said it perfectly: That was the worst way game 7 could have ended for Lebron haters. Many of them will have a tough time dealing with it.

Look at this guy:

No matter what you Lebron Lovers love about him, the way he travels on the basketball court, or the way he needed Wade to save him numerous times, You can poke fun at me all you want, not gonna make me change my mind about that trader wannabe top 50 maybe player.

he'll be broke in a few years anyway. God never forgets
No matter what you Lebron Lovers love about him, the way he travels on the basketball court, or the way he needed Wade to save him numerous times, You can poke fun at me all you want, not gonna make me change my mind about that trader wannabe top 50 maybe player.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea, he's an importer/exporter.
Danny Green partying with LeBron & D-Wade after Game 7 last night.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

THIS!!!
Share 49ersWebzone