There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Aside from the Spurs losing, what a great game and end of series.

NOW can i get a halleluja on Leonard's overall game and his potential on offense?

Parker and Leonard will need help. Please o please Pop, find a hidden gem center or PF for these two.

Leonard looked legit

Been saying it prior to the playoffs. Spurs fans know.

too bad he couldnt hit that free throw
Originally posted by ads_2006:

NOW can i get a halleluja on Leonard's overall game and his potential on offense?

Parker and Leonard will need help. Please o please Pop, find a hidden gem center or PF for these two.

Leonard looked legit

Dont go there right now. I dont normally get stirred up but have some f**ken class.

Shots fired.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jun 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM ]

Leonard looked legit

Dont go there right now. I dont normally get stirred up but have some f**ken class.

Shots fired.

went out the window after game 1 warriors vs spurs
Congrats, 4ML! Didn't get to see the game, but I heard that LeBron was phenomenal and Battier was on fire. Very happy for you, dude.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wade is drunk LOL
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Congrats, 4ML! Didn't get to see the game, but I heard that LeBron was phenomenal and Battier was on fire. Very happy for you, dude.

Thanks, Pete. My heart was in my mouth for the whole 4th quarter. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand in one place. This was SuperBowl replay for me. Now that it's over, I'm glad it happened the way it did. I do feel terrible for Duncan and the Spurs fans. They're a classy organization with a classy coach and players (and the fans).

Great great Finals series...and a great end to the NBA season. I would have been disappointed if Heat lost, but would have still cherished these Finals.
Who the hell is this Jonah Hill lookin motherf**ker giving LBJ questions
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Leonard looked legit

Shots fired.

went out the window after game 1 warriors vs spurs

Ah, dubs fan. That seemed sooooooo long ago.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Thanks, Pete. My heart was in my mouth for the whole 4th quarter. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand in one place. This was SuperBowl replay for me. Now that it's over, I'm glad it happened the way it did. I do feel terrible for Duncan and the Spurs fans. They're a classy organization with a classy coach and players (and the fans).

Great great Finals series...and a great end to the NBA season. I would have been disappointed if Heat lost, but would have still cherished these Finals.

Cheers, man. Great game. You guys killed it. Don't feel bad for Tim. Like he said, his contract isnt up yet.
Funny what Wade said about Leonard that he doesnt even know how he sounds because he didnt talk but dudes a beast.
BTW mods. This thread needs a new title. NBA Champs, Miami Heat thread.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Cheers, man. Great game. You guys killed it. Don't feel bad for Tim. Like he said, his contract isnt up yet.
Funny what Wade said about Leonard that he doesnt even know how he sounds because he didnt talk but dudes a beast.

Thanks and Cheers on a great all-time instant classic series. Tim has 4 rings and is an all time great, so I don't feel THAT bad for him.

Kawhi...what a stud. He's gonna be a good one. Dude is a beast. Him and Paul George are going to be so much fun to watch over the next decade going against each other and Lebron. They are dedicated to improve their game and want to be great players. That's a good combo.

You look at the post game pictures, videos and you can tell that both teams have a LOT of respect for each other. It showed during the series. No dirty plays, no cheap shots - just straight up pure basketball. One for the ages.
Spurs vs Pistons and Rockets vs Knicks were still better series to me though. Lebron James: I'm from Akron. I'm Lebron James biiiitttt$#%hhh!!! That is for all the haters