There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jordan is the greatest thing to happen to Earth since the invention of the vagina.

And if you ever played NBA2K13, you would know Jordan is better than finding out you are HIV negative.

The Jordan brand >>>>> Lebron brand>>> Kobe as far as street gear, and that in the end is the most important statistic: street credibility.

I am the streetz

Miami is going to erupt tonight when the heat win it all. Three straight finals 2nd straight chip and this is with lebron having to play all summer leading all of our ungrateful hateful nation to the Olympic gold medal. Dude gets too much hate for such a young good natured fun loving guy. Too many bitter haters. Guy reminds me of Shaq without the Kobe feuding
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jordan is the greatest thing to happen to Earth since the invention of the vagina.

And if you ever played NBA2K13, you would know Jordan is better than finding out you are HIV negative.

The Jordan brand >>>>> Lebron brand>>> Kobe as far as street gear, and that in the end is the most important statistic: street credibility.

I am the streetz

Nah! I thought you were Phil Jackson
Go spurs!

Ginobli step up! and find a way to get green some open looks..
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Miami is going to erupt tonight when the heat win it all. Three straight finals 2nd straight chip and this is with lebron having to play all summer leading all of our ungrateful hateful nation to the Olympic gold medal. Dude gets too much hate for such a young good natured fun loving guy. Too many bitter haters. Guy reminds me of Shaq without the Kobe feuding

Rooting for the Spurs is unamerican!!!!

Spurs= France , Argentina/Italy, Virgin Islands.

Heat= mmmurica!!!!!!
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
Go spurs!

Ginobli step up! and find a way to get green some open looks..

Heat defense won't let garbage pail talent waiver wire types decide this tonight. It is going to have to be Duncan Parker ginobili Leonard and diaw tonight but the crowd will keep the heat defense fired up. LBJ Wade bosh Chalmers birdman Battier miller and Ray Allen will all ball out defensively and offensively. It will be too much for the spurs to handle. Everyone is going to the game and they are there to crown the heat champions. It will happen and lebron will be at his finest. Que the feel good stories and the Jordan comparisons
I see it coming down to:

How much energy did the HEAT need to expend to get back into game 6 vs. how devastating was the loss in game 6 for the SPURS...

Obviously, for most teams, a home crowd really helps, but the HEAT home fans seem pretty terrible and the SPURS are veterans.
Lebron will get a lot of help tonight because these spotlight seekers the heat have love big games and big shots. Watch for lebrons front running Wade's dancing in the paint Allen and Miller and Chalmers stroking from three. Battier drawing charges and birdman wreaking havoc and a crowd decibel level rivalling the CLink. Heat will win this and this time the yellow ropes are for Miami
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I see it coming down to:

How much energy did the HEAT need to expend to get back into game 6 vs. how devastating was the loss in game 6 for the SPURS...

Obviously, for most teams, a home crowd really helps, but the HEAT home fans seem pretty terrible and the SPURS are veterans.

How about how much energy Duncan exerted? Dude played an all time game and his team wasted it. Believe me for game 7 it will be loud. Did you see the 3 games vs OKC last season? The crowd is going to be there and 98% behind the heat. That type of game 7 energy and the crowd drives you when you know history is calling you. Let's not forget that the heat is a veteran team also. They will be better than San Antonio tonight
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I see it coming down to:

I heard reports that Parker was completely exhausted in OT. He had nothing left.

I heard the same for Lebron in the post-game press conf. He got in the chair and was so exhausted that he needed help to get off it. It was almost 1:30am too.

These guys have emptied the tank. Miami is playin' back to back 7 game series. IMO, game 7 is completely up in the air and whoever has more energy will pull out the win in the 4th.

Yes, fans in Miami are terrible...but make no mistake about it --- they're plenty loud when they're in it. They will provide energy to the players...but will that be enough?

The way SA played in OT tells me they'll be ready for tonight. I hope you're right, but I feel the game will be damn close.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
The way SA played in OT tells me they'll be ready for tonight. I hope you're right, but I feel the game will be damn close.

When this game 7 environment hits and the lights come on and the stands fill up, you watch how giddy this Heat team will be. They will look out into the stands and see familiar faces family and friends and a white hot house screaming vehemently in their favor. They will rise to this occasion and they will play well on this big stage. When both teams play their best, Miami wins. I know Miami will have the energy but will the Spurs? They have the deck stacked against them because garbage pail talent won't get this road game. SAS big 3 is going to have to do it once again and the Heat won't let it happen
Heat will probably win this because thats what the NBA wants.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

When this game 7 environment hits and the lights come on and the stands fill up, you watch how giddy this Heat team will be. They will look out into the stands and see familiar faces family and friends and a white hot house screaming vehemently in their favor. They will rise to this occasion and they will play well on this big stage. When both teams play their best, Miami wins. I know Miami will have the energy but will the Spurs? They have the deck stacked against them because garbage pail talent won't get this road game. SAS big 3 is going to have to do it once again and the Heat won't let it happen

Spurs need to hit their 3's.
The way Leonard and Green play is more important than how Manu plays.