There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
not excited about the finals at all................

i'm sure that will change after a couple of games

Thats surprising if you're an NBA fan... this series is probably the best we could have asked for. Great story lines, and even though MIA is favored, this thing can go either way. Also, even if you hate Bron, him in the NBA finals is must watch TV.
I don't understand the hate for LeBron... ya the 'decision' was in bad taste, but it's not like this guy does anything bad off the court, he's very cognizant of NBA history, he's now super clutch, and he's just fun to watch... I don't get it...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I don't understand the hate for LeBron... ya the 'decision' was in bad taste, but it's not like this guy does anything bad off the court, he's very cognizant of NBA history, he's now super clutch, and he's just fun to watch... I don't get it...

My Laker fan friends get pissed, but they hate Lebron because of the Kobe vs Lebron thing. And if you're in Cali, that is a lot of people. Other people hate him cause he was "crowned" before doing anything and the hate stuck. Of course, like you mentioned, The Decision was the dagger. He has learned from that. He even said that he regrets it, but people are not going to. I don't get the hate either. He is a model citizen off the court from what it seems like and he is one of a kind on the court. I would rather watch him play than any other player in the NBA.
Ish about to start in 30 minutes
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Starts at 6...the talking heads start babbling in 30.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Starts at 6...the talking heads start babbling in 30.

Eww 30 minutes of
I love LeBron. Reign said it best, a king should play for the kings
El Brono is apparently the 2K14 cover man
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Latest is the flopping. It's hilarious because they forget the best player on their teams flops just as much if not more. Kobe flops, Lebron flops, Durant flops, etc. They ALL do...at least what they refer to as a flop. All those players do that.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM ]
Dam I was hoping for Michael McDonald again
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I pick Miami to win (duh) in 6 games in a super-close series. I'm expecting high scoring series with both teams hitting lots of 3s. Should be a great one.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Miami announcer is freakin' annoying.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I expect a lot of douche moves like flops, ref stare downs and complaining about non-fouls from the heat

I also expect more class and better coaching from the spurs

That being said I'm expecting the heat to win in 5
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Miami announcer is freakin' annoying.

My man we actually agree on something
I'm disgusted with myself for rooting for the silver & black.