There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Damn Spurs should of had it last night but they missed their free throws and didn't call a timeout at the end. Let Ginobli drive to a no call instead of calling a play. All their fault because they should of expected the Heat to push it like they did.

Like nails on a muthaf**kin' chalkboard!
Miami fans are pathetic. They walk out of the game before it's over and miss the end to pretty much the best game I have ever seen. That is the definition of fair weather fan. They bail the second things don't look good. Every team has band wagon fans but this was the freaking finals and your team is facing elimination and you don't even stick around for whole game? Then when they hear it's going to over time they storm back in like animals? They probably didn't even know they had a basketball team before Lebron and last seasons championship.

No wonder the Dolphins always play to an empty stadium. Their fans wouldn't have the sack to have stuck around the 49ers throughout the dark era but would have stormed back the second it started turning around. Bail at halftime in the superbowl and then storm back when they start mounting a comeback. If I were a Miami Heat fan I would be ashamed to be a part of that fanbase.
Damn Spurs should of had it last night but they missed their free throws and didn't call a timeout at the end. Let Ginobli drive to a no call instead of calling a play. All their fault because they should of expected the Heat to push it like they did.

Yup, had the trophy nearly locked.

One more game.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Originally posted by Joecool:

One more game.

It was disappointing because you expect a veteran team to play like one. Instead Ginobli committed a million turn overs, missed their free throws in the biggest moments, and didn't even try to get a play called. I was disappointed because that might of been their best chance.

One more game.

It was disappointing because you expect a veteran team to play like one. Instead Ginobli committed a million turn overs, missed their free throws in the biggest moments, and didn't even try to get a play called. I was disappointed because that might of been their best chance.

I wonder how many turnovers Manu has during this series? He has been killing us way too much. Also, after seeing Tim play, wonder how many years he can play if he keeps himself healthy?

One more game.

That will be a mental block for the Spurs. They will resent they are even in a game 7 as they pretty much had it in the bag 5 different times. That will work in Miami's favor as they wont take it for granted knowing they shouldn't even be there. Should be a good game though because whatever team loses they are going to have a long depressing off season to mull it over (just like our 49ers) nobody will leave anything on the court.
Originally posted by BayArea:

One more game.

That will be a mental block for the Spurs. They will resent they are even in a game 7 as they pretty much had it in the bag 5 different times. That will work in Miami's favor as they wont take it for granted knowing they shouldn't even be there. Should be a good game though because whatever team loses they are going to have a long depressing off season to mull it over (just like our 49ers) nobody will leave anything on the court.

I really hope they come out guns blazing but I think they may have already done that with the way Timmy played in the first half.
I want the Heat to win but im predicting Spurs in a blowout. Im talking like what the Celtics did to the lakers a few years back.
I wonder how many turnovers Manu has during this series? He has been killing us way too much. Also, after seeing Tim play, wonder how many years he can play if he keeps himself healthy?

You Spurs fans got too happy after Manu had that one good game. He is over the hill. He'll have a better game 7, because it can't get much worse, but you can't expect him to turn back the clock and have over 20. You guys need TP and Duncan to step it up of course, but you have to make some more threes.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I want the Heat to win but im predicting Spurs in a blowout. Im talking like what the Celtics did to the lakers a few years back.

I called Heat in seven when the series started, but I have a gut feeling that the Spurs will win tomorrow.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I called Heat in seven when the series started, but I have a gut feeling that the Spurs will win tomorrow.

Wow that would be a huge letdown for the Heat after that stunning comeback
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

One more game.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
LeChoke

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Well that's game

Should have taken a three when he had the chance

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
1-3

Originally posted by angelv05:
Lebron is the AntiClutch.

Originally posted by Tman:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Way to close Lebron

Originally posted by teeohh:
It's over

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Greatest player we have seen in a long long time eh.

Lol

Great game! Lebron beasted

Not down the stretch he didn't. That should have Ray Allen's face on it, lol.

He took over the 4th quarter and single-handedly carried the team and brought them back giving them a chance, when all hope looked lost. He made a couple mistakes in the last few minutes, which he even admitted. He basically said all he could do was leave everything out there on the table if they were to lose. Best 4th quarter of his career. Why couldn't he play at that same level the first 3 quarters? That's in question. But at the same time I feel like the fact he feels he has to be passive holds him back. Conflicts him, makes him have to think or hesitate at key moments.. (Should I take over, or should I keep trying to get my teammates involved?)

Got to credit Bosh for coming up big too btw. There would have been no Ray Allen tying if Bosh couldn't have gotten that rebound.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by sacniner:
It's the highest because guys like Jordan didn't put themselves in an elimination game situation.

FYI, Jordan played in 13 elimination games and LBJ's numbers are better in every category.

That was a different time and different league. Jordan won his championships without other superstars on the team. Can't do that now.

Yeah Pippen and Rodman were no good. And Phil Jackson coaching was just garbage. And all the 3 point bombers they had were horrible. You are right. He was all on his own.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jun 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM ]
Heat favored by 6