LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
just sayin...

Ray was super clutch, and LBJ made several mistakes in the final minutes, but w/o him Ray wouldn't have even had a chance to tie it up. LBJ is the reason the Heat were in the game.
Originally posted by sacniner:
just sayin...

Ray was super clutch, and LBJ made several mistakes in the final minutes, but w/o him Ray wouldn't have even had a chance to tie it up. LBJ is the reason the Heat were in the game.

No.

Ray Allen's 3 was actually worth 95 points. Lebron did nothing for the Heat to reach the 95 points necessary to tie the game. What are you a Lebron fun boy?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
No.

Ray Allen's 3 was actually worth 95 points. Lebron did nothing for the Heat to reach the 95 points necessary to tie the game. What are you a Lebron fun boy?

Lebron sucks. Lucky a55 triple double
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol at the Lebron haters. Dude backpacked his team in the 4th quarter
just sayin...

They aren't even in that position without Lebron's 4th quarter. They lose by a lot without him.
Pippin was also a shutdown defender. Doberman Defense. The Heat are a product of media hype. LeBron is great but don't compare him with MJ, he had a great 4th quarter in game 6 but he had turnover after turnover in the crucial stages of the game. His elbow jumper is erratic.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I agree with you , but I also don't think Pippen would have developed as well as he did had it not been for older brother (MJ) beating on him in practice.

Many players from the MJ teams played on other teams, but many never panned out to be as good with MJ not along side.

totally agree.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I agree with you , but I also don't think Pippen would have developed as well as he did had it not been for older brother (MJ) beating on him in practice.

Many players from the MJ teams played on other teams, but many never panned out to be as good with MJ not along side.

Not Pippen. He played better without Jordan on the team. Horace Grant continued his success too. Jordan was great...but he wasn't that much better than Kobe or Lebron. Both are still playing...so their legacy is not set in stone.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 19, 2013 at 7:58 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol at the Lebron haters. Dude backpacked his team in the 4th quarter
just sayin...

They aren't even in that position without Lebron's 4th quarter. They lose by a lot without him.

Lebron's start of the 4th was ridiculous.. With that said he wasn't clutch in the final minutes. He missed the first 3 badly then redeemed himself with the 2nd. Missed another 3, threw a ball away, and green hit one off lebron's hands. That's just what I can remember off the top of my head. I think that's the only possible knock you can have on lebron. He is an amazing player. Jordan 1 Lebron 2 and I'm a lebron hater.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'll just leave this here...

Oh Lordy. lebron's got a LOOOOOONNNGGG way to go before he's #2 all time behind Jordan, IMO.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Jordan was significantly better than Kobe and Lebron. Lebron has the chance to improve but right now he isn't there. Jordan gave you 50 point games regularly during the finals. Last night vs that defense he would have scored 50 plus. You just don't lay off MJ like that because he could shoot lights out inside the 3 pt line. He would laugh at these defenses. And Penny Hardaway too. If Penny stayed healthy history would read differently
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Oh Lordy. lebron's got a LOOOOOONNNGGG way to go before he's #2 all time behind Jordan, IMO.

Who's better, Wilt and Russel? Lebron is the man. He just flops like a girl.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:

Re-watch it and pay attention to the ticker at the bottom
Someday we'll stop comparing people to Jordan. Especially when they're completely different types of players. If Shaq showed up in the league ten years later, would we compare him?
Share 49ersWebzone