LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 390 users in the forums

MLB 2013 Draft June 6th

Phils with the 16th pick!
Rooting for my good friend to get drafted. Fingers crossed. He was an all american this year, and a finalist for the golden spikes trophy.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Rooting for my good friend to get drafted. Fingers crossed. He was an all american this year, and a finalist for the golden spikes trophy.

You would think that anyone who is a finalist for the golden spikes trophy would get drafted. What is his name and where did he play?
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 1m Gray, 1 of top 3 MLB draft prospects, fails for Adderall. no other failures among 200 tested known. http://cbsprt.co/17jLIja
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 1m Gray, 1 of top 3 MLB draft prospects, fails for Adderall. no other failures among 200 tested known. http://cbsprt.co/17jLIja

f**king Seahawks
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

You would think that anyone who is a finalist for the golden spikes trophy would get drafted. What is his name and where did he play?

Mike Tauchman, OF, Bradley Braves
Originally posted by jimrat:
Giants #26th pick
Minor league baseball.com has us taking OF Mississippi State Hunter Renfroe
MLB.com has us taking a High school RHP Hunter Harvey
SI.com has us taking OL Miss RHP Bobby Wahl
Don't know anything about these guys but I'm hoping we take a power bat OF since LF has been a platoon situation since Bonds left.

Hunter is the son of former Angels closer Bryan Harvey.
I know nothing about MLB prospects, so I don't know who is the best.

How are they eligible? Is like all College kids, and HS Seniors are eligible, and then the player decides whether to go to school, either freshman, or continue, or sign with MLB team?
Rooting for Krook. I've seen him multiple times this year. He is the real deal. Outstanding movement on the FB and SL that will have lefties bailing it breaks so late.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lets go G Men.

Appel goes one, Chris Bryant of USD two (saw him play once this year, ridiculous power). CoLOLrado is up.
Like the Mets pick Dom Smith a lot, too bad he probably won't be playing at Citi Field until 2016 or 2017...
Phillies pick JP Crawford

SS of the future
So

Gray goes to the Rockies.

I wonder if his stuff will work in the thin air?

Too bad it won't be with Adderall.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Giants select HS SS Christian Arroyo
Share 49ersWebzone