LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Miami is just a really bad matchup for the Spurs, should still be an interesting series though.

I just cannot imagine San Antonio winning if the Heat play with the defensive intensity they showed tonight. Too quick, too athletic, and James will not be denied.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Miami is just a really bad matchup for the Spurs, should still be an interesting series though.

I just cannot imagine San Antonio winning if the Heat play with the defensive intensity they showed tonight. Too quick, too athletic, and James will not be denied.

They really should win in 5, that's what I predicted last week, but this series has made me question their will and toughness to close out a series early. No way should this thing have gone 7.
Eff you Stern!!!
I think this game goes to show Lebron just needs 1 maybe 2 other players to contribute and the Heat can beat anyone. He can't do it completely by himself but almost.
That damn Emperor instructed the refs to let the Heat play and call less fouls on them.

Good riddance that his tenure is about to end!
Originally posted by jrg:
Pacers in 7

Bump
lol at all the stern conspiracy theorists....

im not a heat fan but its about time hibbert got fouls called on him. that vertically rule is inconsistent and a load of crap, it should be called the hibbert rule because anytime i see another defender do it successfully they get called.

anyway props to the pacers, gonna be good fun watching these two battle it out over the next few years, especially with granger back. Miami were just too experienced, know how to get it done when its on the line.

George will learn and get better from getting his ass handed to him in this one. would have been over in 5 if spoelstra would have put lebron on PG the whole series
Originally posted by robniner:
That damn Emperor instructed the refs to let the Heat play and call less fouls on them.

Jesus, go away. Miami kicked the s**t out of Indiana tonight. I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with you people.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Jesus, go away. Miami kicked the s**t out of Indiana tonight. I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with you people.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Pacers in 7

Bump

Yep. Off a game. Oh well

Come on Pete. Obviously David Stern told the refs to give the Heat the win. The players had nothing to do with it.

Its a troll job. I hope so at least... who knows, he may even believe it. Either way, this guy is one of the worst posters around here in a while. Is it the Kurt Thomas guy undercover? (No Homo)
Damn the heat killed the pacers. That defense was amazing by them tonight. Thoroughly out coached and out played for this one game and the better team advances.

Great series for the pacers though, they'll be there again for a while and they're only going to keep getting better.

Congrats 4ml!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

"Fartin' in bathtubs and laughin' your ass off about it. "

Robert Downey Jr. cemented his greatness to me with this role.

Never go full retard.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Its a troll job. I hope so at least... who knows, he may even believe it. Either way, this guy is one of the worst posters around here in a while. Is it the Kurt Thomas guy undercover? (No Homo)

http://m.sodahead.com/entertainment/what-team-is-the-most-hated-in-the-nba/question-3554843/
Share 49ersWebzone