There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
So amped for the gane tonight!

Good luck 4ml, for the heat to win your dude is gonna need to go off!

But go pacers!

Thanks, and good luck to you as well. I know you're a Kings fan, but sometimes rooting against someone can a lot of fun as well. I'm nervously lookin' forward to it. I can't handle a close game 7. If Pacers are to win, I hope it's a blowout. Niners have done enough damage to my health past two years.

Lebron needs to put up 40pts, if Wade is not contributing. I've no expectations from Bosh.

Got a lot of respect for the Pacers...but go Lebron James and his team!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Can't wait... legacies and on the line!

The refs and LeFlop will advance

Of course if the Heat win, people will find every close call that went the Heat's way and use that as reasoning while completely ignorning calls the Pacers get.

Pacers got the calls at home in this series. Miami better get majority of those 50-50 calls today.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Pacers got the calls at home in this series. Miami better get majority of those 50-50 calls today.

In a seven game series the calls even out. But, with this Heat time a lot of people that dislike them will pick out certain calls to prove a point. That's BS. There have been bad calls and flopping both ways. Just how it is.
Originally posted by jrg:
Pacers in 7

Pacers in 7

i hope so
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

In a seven game series the calls even out. But, with this Heat time a lot of people that dislike them will pick out certain calls to prove a point. That's BS. There have been bad calls and flopping both ways. Just how it is.

Yea...I guess that comes with being the best. I was a huge Bonds fan and the same standard was applied to him even before the steroid use reports.
I'm watching this tonight. Go LeBron
Attack the rim!!!
There!
Bosh
Birdman Birdman
Intense game so far! It's good Wade and Bosh are being more assertive, especially Wade.

Pacers are really hurting themselves with turnovers. I'm convinced they will win the series if they take better care of the ball. Miami took 12 more shots, but are still down by 2.
DWade should be well rested for Game 7 after being out for these last four.
Omfg Lebron jumps higher in real life than in the video game.