For no homo???

yeah

Wow, lol.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by jrg:
Hibbert fined 75K

For no homo???

He also said "motherf**kers" in that interview. Still, that's excessive. NBA has gone too far all season with fines and suspensions.

It is excessive, but Hibbert is too smart for this. You can't say s**t like that in today's world and not expect to be fined and trashed by the media for a few days. If he was trying to be funny, it didn't work. He was feeling himself after the game in that interview (no pun intended), and he was getting carried away with the MF drop and the no homo thing. It was a little awkward, yes homo.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed." Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors. "We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Shut the f**k up Wade. You can't shoot and now you can't even get to the rim. Why would they try to run all these plays for you in game 7? Because you used to be a superstar? You haven't showed anything this series and now you want all these plays ran for you in game 7. Ummm, I would rather have LBJ get all those plays and hope he pulls a Boston game 6.
Last time heat lost back to back Games was jan 10th
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I think they win by double digits tonight.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I think they win by double digits tonight.

I think so too. not only Bc they are at home, but usually teams f/u a really bad shooting night with a good one.

Plus Birdman is back, That guy Joseph was punished by Pacers
whats the point of fining lebron?

they should have suspended his flopping ass at some point during the regular season to get the message across.
@SportsCenter: Highest career points per game in NBA Game 7 history (min. 2 games):

LeBron James - 34.3
Michael Jordan - 33.7
LOL

https://vine.co/v/b3hWIpmXLVj
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
LOL

https://vine.co/v/b3hWIpmXLVj

lol thats pretty good
Can't wait... legacies and on the line!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed." Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors. "We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Shut the f**k up Wade. You can't shoot and now you can't even get to the rim. Why would they try to run all these plays for you in game 7? Because you used to be a superstar? You haven't showed anything this series and now you want all these plays ran for you in game 7. Ummm, I would rather have LBJ get all those plays and hope he pulls a Boston game 6.

Wade only needs to look at himself in the mirror. Twice in game 6 he passed up a semi-open shot with 4-5 seconds left on the shot clock. He has no confidence in his jumper and hasn't played aggressively on offense. He missed two gimme layups in 3rd quarter in game 6. I love Wade, but he needs to play aggressively. He put up 40 pts couple times last year against these Pacers. He just needs to put up 20 this year...and he's having tough time gettin' 10 pts by himself.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

The refs and LeFlop will advance
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

The refs and LeFlop will advance

Of course if the Heat win, people will find every close call that went the Heat's way and use that as reasoning while completely ignorning calls the Pacers get.