LOL

https://vine.co/v/b3hWIpmXLVj

lol thats pretty good
Can't wait... legacies and on the line!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed." Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors. "We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Shut the f**k up Wade. You can't shoot and now you can't even get to the rim. Why would they try to run all these plays for you in game 7? Because you used to be a superstar? You haven't showed anything this series and now you want all these plays ran for you in game 7. Ummm, I would rather have LBJ get all those plays and hope he pulls a Boston game 6.

Wade only needs to look at himself in the mirror. Twice in game 6 he passed up a semi-open shot with 4-5 seconds left on the shot clock. He has no confidence in his jumper and hasn't played aggressively on offense. He missed two gimme layups in 3rd quarter in game 6. I love Wade, but he needs to play aggressively. He put up 40 pts couple times last year against these Pacers. He just needs to put up 20 this year...and he's having tough time gettin' 10 pts by himself.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

The refs and LeFlop will advance
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Of course if the Heat win, people will find every close call that went the Heat's way and use that as reasoning while completely ignorning calls the Pacers get.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
So amped for the gane tonight!

Good luck 4ml, for the heat to win your dude is gonna need to go off!

But go pacers!

Thanks, and good luck to you as well. I know you're a Kings fan, but sometimes rooting against someone can a lot of fun as well. I'm nervously lookin' forward to it. I can't handle a close game 7. If Pacers are to win, I hope it's a blowout. Niners have done enough damage to my health past two years.

Lebron needs to put up 40pts, if Wade is not contributing. I've no expectations from Bosh.

Got a lot of respect for the Pacers...but go Lebron James and his team!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Of course if the Heat win, people will find every close call that went the Heat's way and use that as reasoning while completely ignorning calls the Pacers get.

Pacers got the calls at home in this series. Miami better get majority of those 50-50 calls today.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Pacers got the calls at home in this series. Miami better get majority of those 50-50 calls today.

In a seven game series the calls even out. But, with this Heat time a lot of people that dislike them will pick out certain calls to prove a point. That's BS. There have been bad calls and flopping both ways. Just how it is.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Pacers in 7

Pacers in 7

i hope so
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

In a seven game series the calls even out. But, with this Heat time a lot of people that dislike them will pick out certain calls to prove a point. That's BS. There have been bad calls and flopping both ways. Just how it is.

Yea...I guess that comes with being the best. I was a huge Bonds fan and the same standard was applied to him even before the steroid use reports.
I'm watching this tonight. Go LeBron
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Attack the rim!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
There!
Share 49ersWebzone