There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Game7, yeah!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That shoulda been a no call.

yea i kno. lebron muscles everyone around but when it happens to him its a CLEAR foul.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
no fouls ever called on hibbert.

He just fouled out lol.
Great series!

Go pacers!
Rashard Lewis plus Bosh equals dead wood.

He just fouled out lol.

Lol

This

Lol
Hibbert never gets called for a foul simply based on his reputation for always going straight up.

I don't agree. I think Hibbert's arms were angled towards James'. That's been called a foul forever in this league but Hibbert gets the benefit based on rep.

He just fouled out lol.

3 fouls in the last minute, c'mon now you know what i meant
This might as well be the final. The Spurs are good but I don't think they would match up athletically with the Heat. Spurs and Pacers would be a good series but no where near as eventful as this one.
I think the Heat are gonna have to look at benching Wade for large parts of game 7.
Referees didnt change the outcome of this game. Indiana clearly outplayed the Heat tonight. Chris Bosh has been invisible and LeBron is just getting no help.

I fully expect the Heat to win game 7 but they better get a full team effort and not a 1 man show.
Hibbert never gets called for a foul simply based on his reputation for always going straight up.

I don't agree. I think Hibbert's arms were angled towards James'. That's been called a foul forever in this league but Hibbert gets the benefit based on rep.

Not to the degree that they were angled down, which wasn't much. Just like with most calls, there's a bit of slack that's given. IMO that was a no call, and if anything, it was an offensive foul because LeBron initiated the contact.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Referees didnt change the outcome of this game. Indiana clearly outplayed the Heat tonight. Chris Bosh has been invisible and LeBron is just getting no help.

I fully expect the Heat to win game 7 but they better get a full team effort and not a 1 man show.

They've turned him into a spot up shooter and nothing more. I think I can count the amount of low post or high post touches he's gotten this series on two hands.

Not to the degree that they were angled down, which wasn't much. Just like with most calls, there's a bit of slack that's given. IMO that was a no call, and if anything, it was an offensive foul because LeBron initiated the contact.

I agree with this completely. Hibbert did not foul Lebron on that play in my opinion
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

They've turned him into a spot up shooter and nothing more. I think I can count the amount of low post or high post touches he's gotten this series on two hands.

But, this has been true this whole season.