There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Well Lebron tried to go to the rim. Too bad.
how in the f**k is that a T on lebron? he ran away? secondly, like i said, no fouls ever called on hibbert.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Well Lebron tried to go to the rim. Too bad.

that was a foul...but whatever
Originally posted by Leathaface:
how in the f**k is that a T on lebron? he ran away? secondly, like i said, no fouls ever called on hibbert.

I'm ok with that technical. He was showing up the refs. In the new NBA...that's a T
so lebron throws his body at everyone but hibbert goes straight up and its a foul. makes sense.
Dwade will need the juice for game seven.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I'm ok with that technical. He was showing up the refs. In the new NBA...that's a T

if that's a T then guys like kobe and david west should be called for Ts after every play.
so lebron throws his body at everyone but hibbert goes straight up and its a foul. makes sense.

clearly jumped forward...

except he didn't go straight up.
Hibbert gets away with too much: 3 in the key, traveling on half of those catches, and a lot of defensive fouls.
Wow Lebron that was ridiculous

Doucher
it looked pretty straight up to me. he pushed his chest out but whatever agree to disagree.
Lets go Pacers. Game 7 here we come.
Hibbert never gets called for a foul simply based on his reputation for always going straight up.

That shoulda been a no call.