There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Well Lebron tried to go to the rim. Too bad.
how in the f**k is that a T on lebron? he ran away? secondly, like i said, no fouls ever called on hibbert.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
Well Lebron tried to go to the rim. Too bad.

that was a foul...but whatever
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
how in the f**k is that a T on lebron? he ran away? secondly, like i said, no fouls ever called on hibbert.

I'm ok with that technical. He was showing up the refs. In the new NBA...that's a T
so lebron throws his body at everyone but hibbert goes straight up and its a foul. makes sense.
Dwade will need the juice for game seven.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I'm ok with that technical. He was showing up the refs. In the new NBA...that's a T

if that's a T then guys like kobe and david west should be called for Ts after every play.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
so lebron throws his body at everyone but hibbert goes straight up and its a foul. makes sense.

clearly jumped forward...

except he didn't go straight up.
Hibbert gets away with too much: 3 in the key, traveling on half of those catches, and a lot of defensive fouls.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Wow Lebron that was ridiculous

Doucher
it looked pretty straight up to me. he pushed his chest out but whatever agree to disagree.
Lets go Pacers. Game 7 here we come.
Hibbert never gets called for a foul simply based on his reputation for always going straight up.

That shoulda been a no call.