There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Needed that little run. Great to see Miami play well on both ends with Lebron on the bench. Hasn't happened much since Wade got hurt in March.
Pacers look tired. So many missed shots. Hibbert and George are going to need some help and I don't think it's going to come.
time for another fine for being a b***h
Too bad for the Heat Chris Anderson is a punk.
LeBron sure does get knocked down an awful lot for being one of the strongest players in the NBA.
Is this turning into a mail-in game by the Heat?
There are certain things that bother me a lot more since I started coaching, and that retarded ass play to end the 3rd is one of them. What. The. f**k.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
There are certain things that bother me a lot more since I started coaching, and that retarded ass play to end the 3rd is one of them. What. The. f**k.

Dude me f**king too. Why build a lead if your not going to close it? It's so important. Pacers have been doing this all series. They just lack a bonafide closer I think. Paul George is just beginning to blossom into the player hes going to be.
Surprised no one made one comment about officiating in 3rd quarter.

Anyway...I want to see Miami attack the rim more often. They've given too much respect to Hibbert. Attack the fukin' rim...
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Ray Allen has been garbage in this series. 13/46 from the field and 6/9 at the line.
Can't believe they left Paul George open like that...

...still, Miami is back in the game. C'mon...one final push!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yes, it was pretty bad.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Anyway...I want to see Miami attack the rim more often. They've given too much respect to Hibbert. Attack the fukin' rim...

Lol I hope they attack Hibbert. I would welcome it.
Hibbert never gets called for a foul simply based on his reputation for always going straight up.
Originally posted by vaden:
Ray Allen has been garbage in this series. 13/46 from the field and 6/9 at the line.

Great player that's showing his age. Alen and Wade can still do it, but for only a few plays.