LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

It's kind of embarrassing how uncoordinated Roy Hibbert is. Not a very high bball iq either...he is by far the biggest dude on the court but is always fading away
damn elbows to jaws by lbj and sb and now nut job by bimbo(i know his name is norris) coles
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Is it just me or do most of the heat act like they just got pistol whipped after every shot attempt
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
It was a no-call. Calm down.

wow you must be freaking blind.

Lol ok - Hans and Battier were pushing each other and Hans collided with his own guy. I saw the same thing as the commentators. We are all blind.

The commentators were wondering why the first foul wasn't called.

A couple of terrible out of bounds calls have gone Miami's way in this 4th quarter as well.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
It's kind of embarrassing how uncoordinated Roy Hibbert is. Not a very high bball iq either...he is by far the biggest dude on the court but is always fading away

He's a weird combination of being a really good rim protector on defense and softer than s**t on offense.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

He's a weird combination of being a really good rim protector on defense and softer than s**t on offense.

Haha exactly. It's just weird
Originally posted by Tman:
Is it just me or do most of the heat act like they just got pistol whipped after every shot attempt

they certainly have mastered the art of flopping and exaggeration. just dont tell the blind mice here.
Goddamn George Hill can't dribble for an NBA PG.
Hibbert finally taking advantage of his size just standing there and throwing it at the hoop lol.

Tied up!

Was thinking this too. They've been harassing him all night. Almost makes you think about putting Augustine in
[ Edited by marshniners24 on May 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM ]

lol. no shy!t. has gotten his pocket picked few times already
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lol ok - Hans and Battier were pushing each other and Hans collided with his own guy. I saw the same thing as the commentators. We are all blind.

A couple of terrible out of bounds calls have gone Miami's way in this 4th quarter as well.

That was not a foul and they shouldn't have called on Hans either. Miami did get one out of bounds call and then Pacers got bailed out with 1 left on the shot clock. Calls even out.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
West pushed Bosh off on that play. Should have been offensive foul.

That was not a foul and they shouldn't have called on Hans either. Miami did get one out of bounds call and then Pacers got bailed out with 1 left on the shot clock. Calls even out.

just wow
Ouch. That sucks for Paul
Share 49ersWebzone