LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Lucky break...will take it after game 4.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Don't let up! Let's go
  • Tman
  • Veteran
This game is over
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Pacers look tired and worn down
Originally posted by Tman:
This game is over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uOOFF3DVz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Tman:
This game is over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uOOFF3DVz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That is lame
[ Edited by robniner on May 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:

27 FTs in the game...15 by Pacers.

FWIW...you have more clueless posts in this thread than the FTs attempted by Heat in game 5.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Loved this gif

At the very end he looks at Bosh, probably told him..."yea, I'm talkin' to you b***h...man the eff up"
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
seriously last night's game was absolutely unwatchable. the refs are literally controlling the outcome. I sat their in the 3rd and watched 6 straight terrible one side calls on IND. The NBA is a joke until they can just let the players play. And why the hell did Birdman not get ejected?? Oh yeah b/c He's on the HEAT.
Lebron is cementing his legacy right now. All of the talk about him going on D Wade's team and he needs help from two other stars, etc is clearly out of the window. He is that team. He is the only superstar on that team right now. Honestly, right now, he is the only guy playing like an all star (Bosh, borderline? ). If people stopped hating, and appreciated that third quarter performance they would be happy.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lebron is cementing his legacy right now. All of the talk about him going on D Wade's team and he needs help from two other stars, etc is clearly out of the window. He is that team. He is the only superstar on that team right now. Honestly, right now, he is the only guy playing like an all star (Bosh, borderline? ). If people stopped hating, and appreciated that third quarter performance they would be happy.

I'm with you. The first half was pretty awful, but Lebron in the third quarter was sensational.

Can't wait for tomorrows game. I bet the Pacers win again and it goes to game 7. Essentially, the Heat have 2 chances for Lebron to take over again. If that happens, the Heat win. If not, the Pacers win. Wade and Bosh are playing like marginal role players now. It's sad how much Wade's skills have eroded away.

If Lebron can win a championship this year, it will be pretty impressive, which is weird considering how good the regular season. The only consistent contributors have been Haslem, Chalmers, and Birdman. Kinda embarrassing for Bosh, he's got no excuses.
Originally posted by sacniner:

I think what Lebron is doing is faaaar more difficult than a player being the franchise player for the team he was drafted by. Lebron went to a team with a championship player, Wade. Shaq was not able to make it HIS team because of Wade. Lebron went onto a team that already had a face of its franchise and took that over in just over a year.

Heat in 6.

I want the Heat. If we (The Spurs) lose, then it is to the best team. If we win, then Tim and Tony have firmly dug their feet into greatness.
Share 49ersWebzone