LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
What in the blue hell happened in the first half? 70 points?!??! I only saw the first 6 minutes and the defense was terrible. That must've continued.

Attacked early in shot clock...and Lebron went in the post and dominated George in the 2nd quarter when game slowed down.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Lol team flops-a-lot
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great end to the 3rd...finish this game strong
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
What in the blue hell happened in the first half? 70 points?!??! I only saw the first 6 minutes and the defense was terrible. That must've continued.

Attacked early in shot clock...and Lebron went in the post and dominated George in the 2nd quarter when game slowed down.

Game couldn't have slowed down too much if they got to 70 points. Jesus Christ. Almost by definition, that's a combination of great offense and terrible defense. Hard to score more points than that in a playoff game. Wow. Wish I saw it.
Originally posted by Tman:
Lol team flops-a-lot

Ya, I actually didn't consider Miami to be a flopping team until watching the last couple of series', but WOW. But like Reggie Miller said, if the refs are dumb enough to call it, I can't blame the players.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Game couldn't have slowed down too much if they got to 70 points. Jesus Christ. Almost by definition, that's a combination of great offense and terrible defense. Hard to score more points than that in a playoff game. Wow. Wish I saw it.

Miami didn't try to hit too many 3s. Bosh hit couple of 3s early, Haslet hit his open shots that opened up the paint. Then Miami attacked the paint early in the clock and at times when it slowed down, they went to Lebron in the post. Difference has been...Miami hit open shots early this time around and that opened up the paint.

Miami didn't try to hit too many 3s. Bosh hit couple of 3s early, Haslet hit his open shots that opened up the paint. Then Miami attacked the paint early in the clock and at times when it slowed down, they went to Lebron in the post. Difference has been...Miami hit open shots early this time around and that opened up the paint.

Makes sense. Thanks for the recap.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Finally couple of 3s by Ray and Battier.
Bird man don't miss!!
36 FTs for Indy, 20 for Miami.

Very, very impressive. Pacers have looked shaken in this 4th quarter.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
36 FTs for Indy, 20 for Miami.

Pacers are at home...they got the 50-50/40-60 calls. Happens...Miami will get those calls in game 5. Not a big deal.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Can't wait for game 4...pretty much a must win for Pacers. Miami needs to show the same intensity they did in game 3. Please keep sending Lebron to the post...but expect double teams this time around.

Paul George will look to redeem himself in game 4. Hibbert is again the x-factor IMO. It's impossible to predict what he will do.
Only 1 possession in, and that's the kind of defensive rotation that won them a game in Miami and almost won them 2.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
There you go...dunk it Wade
Share 49ersWebzone