There are 38 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Spurs vs. Grizzlies playoff series thread

Doesn't matter who wins this series because they're just going to lose to the Heat in the finals.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Doesn't matter who wins this series because they're just going to lose to the Heat in the finals.

The only player that SA will have an unfavorable matchup is Lebron. Even then, SA has some good perimeter defenders and play very sound team defense.
Originally posted by Joecool:

The only player that SA will have an unfavorable matchup is Lebron. Even then, SA has some good perimeter defenders and play very sound team defense.

I'd feel good about sticking Kawhi on Lebron.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Kawhi on James, Green on Wade, Tim on Bosh... Goodnight

lol goodnight?

Memphis in 9
Originally posted by dobophile:
Memphis in 9

THIS
Originally posted by dobophile:
Memphis in 9

Strongest i have EVER seen the Spurs. This is their most balanced team in terms of offensive and defensive versatility. All due to health, Green and Leanord..with a sprinkle of a more mature Splitter.

disappointed in the grizzzzzzz.. thought they were better than that
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
disappointed in the grizzzzzzz.. thought they were better than that

Gotta tip the hat to the Spurs. They played great when it mattered most.