There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Spurs vs. Grizzlies playoff series thread

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Manu with the intent to injure.

http://www.ksat.com/sports/grizzlies-tony-allen-fined-5000-for-flopping-in-game-2/-/478218/20296392/-/exf672/-/index.html

Of course his theatrics were ridiculous. Still a flagrant on Manu for not going for the ball.

PS see page 1 to understand my post.

Oh I know, that's why you got a "yeah but still" above.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Excellent start by Memphis as expected. Can they keep up the intensity?
OT again!
You can declare this series done.
FU*K YES!
Best run franchise...just wins
When healthy, Spurs are unbeatable. Zach Randolph literally pushes on every play.
Timmy looks healthier than ever and coming through. Funny how nearly everyone had crowned Memphis but never considered the health and the youth additions of the Spurs as a key factor.
Originally posted by Joecool:
When healthy, Spurs are unbeatable. Zach Randolph literally pushes on every play.
Timmy looks healthier than ever and coming through. Funny how nearly everyone had crowned Memphis but never considered the health and the youth additions of the Spurs as a key factor.

Lol wat

I get dumber with every post of yours I read
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I guess Spurs got injured 5th game into the season.

Game 2 and 3 went into overtime. You make it seem like Spurs won by 20.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

The team that had little chance to win this series but is up 3-0 even after a terrible start in game 3? The team that was in control most of games 1 and 2?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

The team that had little chance to win this series but is up 3-0 even after a terrible start in game 3? The team that was in control most of games 1 and 2?

Most ppl picked the Grizzlies to win in 6 or 7 games. I'm not sure how you can conclude from that as ppl feeling Spurs had no chance of winning this series.

I doubt even you thought they'd be up 3-0 right now.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM ]
I felt Spurs would win in 5. Most picked the Grizzlies thinking Spurs were gonna be overmatched but didnt realize Duncan>> Randolph. Randolphs prayers worked last time but not this time.
  • IT21
Memphis in 7
I knew the spurs would win. But wow up 3-0, that's a little shocking. Go spurs go!!
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lol wat

I get dumber with every post of yours I read

The irony of your post...