There are 166 users in the forums

Receivers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i knew we were thin at receiver but this is ridiculous. back when we had battle and lloyd i think we looked better and thats sad. i wonder if they can trade for someone? manningham comes back in a few games but in the meantime and especially without vernon we are extremely limited to what we can do
We are not finding the check downs and holding the ball too long.
Originally posted by 9erempire:
We are not finding the check downs and holding the ball too long.

our guys are consistently not getting open. theyre right with our guys step for step
Kap got to find his check downs man.
The 9ers could use a little help
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
The 9ers could use a little help

hes busy killing zombies
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes busy killing zombies

Admittedly it's probably easier money but the Niners are seriously thin at WR and Kaep is struggling. Defense struggling. Head to explode soon hahahaha.
You can add or subtract's WR's as you please, doesn't change that Roman is absolute s**t when it comes to the passing game.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes busy killing zombies

Admittedly it's probably easier money but the Niners are seriously thin at WR and Kaep is struggling. Defense struggling. Head to explode soon hahahaha.

im pretty sure his straight to dvd movie is not as much as he would get from an nfl team.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I'm not convinced this is due to a dearth of talent at receiver.

Suck.
Bring back Crabs ASAP
Is the play calling that bad then?? Think so??
We're in trouble. Second game where the WR's are silent. Boldin seems to be all we have at the moment.
Is the play calling that bad then?? Think so??

Absolutely. Roman was a college running game coordinator who I have never felt has any business calling NFL passing offense.
Share 49ersWebzone