There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Warriors vs Spurs Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Clay Thompson is a complete package. His strength is underrated. People bounce off that dude. Nothing a defense can do when dudes hitting shots like that.

Tom Duncan is pretty good too.

don't forget steve curry
Stepfan Curry
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

bumpin for JC
104-93 Spurs!

Oh. Take it back
Originally posted by YungAce:
104-93 Spurs!

Oh. Take it back

Man, I'm giving credit to our low shooting percentage to your defense. Tony Parker is one of the bigger reasons why our shooting percentage is high due to his penetration. You guys have basically locked his play in the key down. It's disrupted our entire offense and Mark Jackson isn't buying Tim Duncan being the focal point no matter how many posts or points he gets- very smart.
i caught my homie slipping. He's a die hard laker fan, but on tuesday, he goes "i think we can get passed the spurs and make it to the Finals but game 3 is very pivotal to us.

Thought i share....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i caught my homie slipping. He's a die hard laker fan, but on tuesday, he goes "i think we can get passed the spurs and make it to the Finals but game 3 is very pivotal to us.

Thought i share....

lol that's classic.

there are warrior+laker fans out there though.. i can think of one off the top of my head.. but his character is pretty sketchy lol

Thought i share....
hopefully you let him have it

Thought i share....

n***a, i was like, "We? What do you mean we? You cannot jump on the bandwagon like that."

I didn't give him too much s**t, doe. I have a feeling that he's not a die hard sports fan because he likes both the a's and giants, niners, "lakers", and sharks and penguins. So i don't think he's loyal to certain teams.

I'm not going to lie, doe. I was a kings fan before i figured out what the maloofs was trying to do. (2009) Since then, I disowned the Kings and i will continue to do so until the maloofs are gone and the new owners are here in Sacramento. But i do have a dilemma. If the W's do indeed move to SF and the Kings do indeed stay in Sacramento with both teams having new arenas, I don't know which team will be my favorite team....
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
anybody like that two teams in the same sport aint s**t

f**k a fake friend

Thought i share....

n***a, i was like, "We? What do you mean we? You cannot jump on the bandwagon like that."

I didn't give him too much s**t, doe. I have a feeling that he's not a die hard sports fan because he likes both the a's and giants, niners, "lakers", and sharks and penguins. So i don't think he's loyal to certain teams.

I'm not going to lie, doe. I was a kings fan before i figured out what the maloofs was trying to do. (2009) Since then, I disowned the Kings and i will continue to do so until the maloofs are gone and the new owners are here in Sacramento. But i do have a dilemma. If the W's do indeed move to SF and the Kings do indeed stay in Sacramento with both teams having new arenas, I don't know which team will be my favorite team....

Root for both
It doesn't much matter that the Spurs won tonight. They're still slacking on the boards and their offensive execution is less than satisfactory. They might be better than the Warriors, but the effort isn't there. If this continues, the Warriors will win the series.

Hope Curry is OK.
104-93 Spurs!

Oh. Take it back

So close. Looks like Klays girl Topanga didnt give it up. Cold night.
Warriors gonna be in trouble if we hit our threes at our normal percentage. Most have been wide open looks.
104-93 Spurs!

Oh. Take it back

So close. Looks like Klays girl Topanga didnt give it up. Cold night.

Lol good game. Sunday is a do or die game
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com