Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Warriors vs Spurs Playoffs Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol at "take it back"

lol...ppl be sentimental after a loss.
Clay Thompson is a complete package. His strength is underrated. People bounce off that dude. Nothing a defense can do when dudes hitting shots like that.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Clay Thompson is a complete package. His strength is underrated. People bounce off that dude. Nothing a defense can do when dudes hitting shots like that.

Jerry West is amazing.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Jerry West is amazing.

So far, two games into it, dubs have shown to be legit. My question is how long can they sustain this type of shooting? It's rediculous. This and the Spurs shooting has sucked, especially the open threes we keep missing. I remember a couple years ago when we played Memphis, they were freaking hot shooting that entire series- hitting 3's like crazy and Z was making anything he threw up.

We need to get out of our shooting rut. One thing I noticed is that the Warriors are chasing us hard when we dribble. Our guys need to do more dribble and stops with a pump fake. GS defense is following us hard on our dribble.
I think we've really benefited from Klay playing for the select team in the offseason. When he hasn't been shooting well in the playoffs he's at least fallen back on his defense. Hopefully he can continue to limit Tony Parker without commiting too many fouls early on because he looks to be the difference maker in the series.
I think we've really benefited from Klay playing for the select team in the offseason. When he hasn't been shooting well in the playoffs he's at least fallen back on his defense. Hopefully he can continue to limit Tony Parker without commiting too many fouls early on because he looks to be the difference maker in the series.

He is huge for you guys and and very well-rounded player. Awesome skill-set and athletic ability.

He is huge for you guys and and very well-rounded player. Awesome skill-set and athletic ability.

Both Kawhi and Klay should've went in the top 5 last season.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Spurs look like Tony Parker and a bunch of dudes with occaisional flashes from Tim Duncan.

No one on their team scares me other than Parker. And Parker hasn't been amazing - he's been very good but he is streaky in this series.

Klay is doing a great job defending on him.

Klay, Barnes and Curry - with a dash of Jack and Draymon on the side... I think W's win in 6 yo.
hot hot hot hot hot! - shaq

pretty much sums up game 2 lol.....
Danny Green is clutch
104-93 Spurs!
104-93 Spurs!

no you di ' nt
I expect the Spurs to come out HOT tonight. They just don't match up well with the Dubs. At least, not defensively. Someone off the SA bench (besides Manu) has to contribute more.

For the Dubs, just get out and f'n Run...play physical...don't panic...take advantage of their minus defenders (Parker, Bonner, Diaw)

Tom Duncan is pretty good too.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

Jerry West is amazing.

If he can improve his finishing at the rim, he will be an all-star
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com