There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Warriors vs Spurs Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by dobophile:
You're lucky I find that funny, because if I was a f*ggot like darsh I'd probably report your personal attack, suck your dick and not call you ever.

On a serious note, whichever team has the first big run wins this game. But I'm not worried about the Warriors winning this series.
  • CRUD
  • Member
  • Posts: 79
and...ahead by almost 20 pts!
  • CRUD
  • Member
  • Posts: 79
Originally posted by dobophile:
On a serious note, whichever team has the first big run wins this game. But I'm not worried about the Warriors winning this series.

Thats what Denver fans said
Originally posted by dobophile:
Spurs are a much better organization than the Niners. Spurs have been above-average or contending every season but one since Robinson was a rookie.

Can't think of any team that comes close, except maybe the Patriots.

stl cardinals
whatta meltdown
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Spurs are a much better organization than the Niners. Spurs have been above-average or contending every season but one since Robinson was a rookie.

Can't think of any team that comes close, except maybe the Patriots.

stl cardinals

He'llo lakers.. They only missed the playoffs like 7 times in their existence
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He'llo lakers.. They only missed the playoffs like 7 times in their existence

Its much easier when rhey aquire superstars all the time....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He'llo lakers.. They only missed the playoffs like 7 times in their existence

Its much easier when rhey aquire superstars all the time....

I don't see the problem?
LOL! wtf happened! i serously went and took a s**t with 3 minutes left thinking it was over. WTF
Originally posted by jrg:
stl cardinals

They're up there
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
stl cardinals

They're up there

Pujols is gone doe
Fu**ing refs are blind tonight.
So Duncan went back to the locker room to take a s**t?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com