LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Warriors vs Spurs Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by dobophile:

Is this old and I just missed it? A noose?

That was from Halloween a couple years ago, or so.
HELL YES!
Originally posted by dobophile:
Spurs are just the better team. Good series. Lots of respect for the Warriors.

Tony crapped the bed, then came up huge in the fourth. Nice.

Gotta see if we can beat the Griz. Gonna be tough.
Memphis and Miami will both win in 6.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Memphis and Miami will both win in 6.

I agree. I'm cheering for Memphis. Want to see a Memphis/Miami finals. Miami would probably win that in six as well.
Solid win. Manu and parker shot like crap and tim didnt play down the stretch. Leanord played awesome.

Only the spurs cN turn the roaracle into the boreacle.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:

Only the spurs cN turn the roaracle into the boreacle.

Congrats Spurs fans. We will see you again next season
Originally posted by YungAce:
Congrats Spurs fans. We will see you again next season

The back and forth was fun. Dubs fans handled it very well and took it simply as good fun. Vs you guys, not even a 20 point lead aloud me to take a deep sigh of relief. You gotta find a way to get Thompson and Curry better looks. Maybe run more complex plays similar to SA in the huddle rather than motivational speak. Sooner or later, that's gonna get old by Jackson.

Curry will need to work on his game at a higher level to anticipate the best defenders and double teams. Would be awesome if he worked on probing the lane more similar to Steve Nash or finishing in the lane similar to Tony Parker. I really think there's isn't anything this guy can't do that any other PG can.

If Klay works on his defense to lock down the opponent, he would make you guys deadly as a spot shooter with an occasional drive.

Share 49ersWebzone