LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Amir:
don't call it a come back

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i thought she had better taste than that

lol i posted that specifically for you jeff.

breaks my heart... fckin love that b***h..

I do too--who is she?
Originally posted by hofer36:
I do too--who is she?

Jennifer lovehugetits
dodger hoes definitely better looking than giants hoes

fo sho
RIP Puig
Way too early to get excited. Dodgers have given me blue balls before
http://dodgerblues.com/

I used to love this site. He stopped updating, but it was pretty entertaining for both disgruntled Dodger fans and Giants fans alike.

Some of the look-alikes, player bios, and blog posts are hilarious.
There are Dodger/Niner fans? I never knew that. I don't like it. f**kin LA. Get a football team.
Originally posted by sacniner:
There are Dodger/Niner fans? I never knew that. I don't like it. f**kin LA. Get a football team.

the fact that there are Lakers/Dodgers/Niners fans is weird to me. Usually LA fans hold their alliances to the Rams or Raiders.
ricky nolasco---pennant
Originally posted by Niners99:

the fact that there are Lakers/Dodgers/Niners fans is weird to me. Usually LA fans hold their alliances to the Rams or Raiders.

Lol LA

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lol LA

Matt Kemp.
didn't you love the scene in Deliverence where the hillbilly told the fat city guy to squeal like a puig
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lol LA

Que putos?

• VDSF
  • Veteran
the giants need to keep up...............
Share 49ersWebzone