LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 179 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Go dodgers!!! Baseball season is right around the corner!!
lol @ having to brush over 3 months of dust off this turd of a thread.
you guys can be division champs. We will be World Champs!
Let's just hope Beachy can get back to his pre injury form! He was killing it in Atlanta before the injury
http://m.dodgers.mlb.com/news/article/109934528/dodgers-sign-pitcher-brandon-beachy-to-a-one-year-deal?partnerId=as_lad_20150221_40904876&adbid=10153609089298508&adbpl=fb&adbpr=45084588507
Go dodgers!!
http://m.dodgers.mlb.com/news/article/111946652/dodgers-yasiel-puig-hits-first-home-run-of-spring-stands-out-on-defense
With all the niner chaos and craziness happening,

This thread makes me feel gud.
The Dodgers are still in the MLB? It's been so long since I have since they have been relevant....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The Dodgers are still in the MLB? It's been so long since I have since they have been relevant....

Who won the west last year?
Dodgers win!!

Originally posted by solidg2000:

Who won the World Series?

The last great Dodgers moment came in October of 1988. Mullets and non-ironic moustaches were in style.

The Giants have now won 5 NL Pennants since the last time the Dodgers have won 1.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Who won the World Series?

The last great Dodgers moment came in October of 1988. Mullets and non-ironic moustaches were in style.

The Giants have now won 5 NL Pennants since the last time the Dodgers have won 1.

Yep. I think that says it all. Oh wait.. one more little fact. Every team in the West other than the Dodgers has been in the WS in the past 17 years. The Dodgers? Hmmmmm... 27.
NL west champs.. that's cute
And yet, the Dodgers are still playing good baseball, while the Giants aren't

And it's funny, the way you attack the Dodgers is the other teams attack the 49ers lol
And yet, the Dodgers are still playing good baseball, while the Giants aren't

And it's funny, the way you attack the Dodgers is the other teams attack the 49ers lol

And yet, none of that matters.
Share 49ersWebzone