LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Mmmm dodgers are up 1 1/2 games in the west
Puig with the monster game vs the giants yesterday!!!
Go Dodgers!!!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Puig with the monster game vs the giants yesterday!!!
Go Dodgers!!!

See you in a month.
Sweep!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Do we really need to see highlights of Puig whistling?

I'm a fan of the guy, but I hate how obsessed ESPN with this guy. Late in the game Kruk was talking about how everything Puig does is exciting. He then grounded out and Kruk was like "Even that was exciting!" on a simple ground ball. No ESPN, that wasn't exciting. You just think if you keep showing us the same guy over and over we will suddenly like him and agree because you told us so.

STFU and GTFOWTFBBQIMHOIYKWIM
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:

I'm a fan of the guy, but I hate how obsessed ESPN with this guy. Late in the game Kruk was talking about how everything Puig does is exciting. He then grounded out and Kruk was like "Even that was exciting!" on a simple ground ball. No ESPN, that wasn't exciting. You just think if you keep showing us the same guy over and over we will suddenly like him and agree because you told us so.

lol hater
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:

lol hater

whats your deal

Puig is a pretty good player, but the dude trots to first on a routine single like he just the game winning HR.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
f*ck this thread lol

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
f*ck this thread lol

• VDSF
  • Veteran
LETS GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
lol

Shows up 2 games into the playoffs

Nobody even posts when they win the division
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Trying to revive this thread lol, I haven't been on lately as u can see
Share 49ersWebzone