LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:
Will you just go away. You're like a damn fly. I'm talking to 99

oh, the irony.

Go eat a donut. Sad when your own fan base doesn't even like you.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Go eat a donut. Sad when your own fan base doesn't even like you.

lol at least there is a fanbase, rather be a part of that then post to myself in a thread no gives a s**t about.

Now you calling people out about 'needing to post' in proper threads is hilarious, you do it all the time. I'm pretty sure thats insane. Seek counseling.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jun 7, 2014 at 9:06 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol at least there is a fanbase, rather be a part of that then post to myself in a thread no gives a s**t about.

Now you calling people out about 'needing to post' in proper threads is hilarious, you do it all the time. I'm pretty sure you are insane. Seek counseling.

I can't go one day without face palming at one of your posts. Here is another time. You simply validate that "GGG" every single day (hell multiple times). Nowhere did I say what thread someone should post in. Do you see "take this s**t to the Giants thread" anywhere? No...you don't. I said the Giants aren't even playing the Dodgers. Then someone gets defensive and assumes my comments as "smart ass". Not the case. Instead of asking, it was assumed. ALSO, wasn't it YOU that told ME I shouldn't post in the Giants thread if the teams aren't playing?!

99, feel free to PM me dude. I'm not gonna hijack this thread. Garce apparently just needs somebody to talk to. lulz.

#manvagina
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 7, 2014 at 9:13 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I can't go one day without face palming at one of your posts. Here is another time. You simply validate that "GGG" every single day (hell multiple times). Nowhere did I say what thread someone should post in. Do you see "take this s**t to the Giants thread" anywhere? No...you don't. I said the Giants aren't even playing the Dodgers. Then someone gets defensive and assumes my comments as "smart ass". Not the case. Instead of asking, it was assumed.

99, feel free to PM me dude. I'm not gonna hijack this thread. Garce apparently just needs somebody to talk to. lulz.

#manvagina

You are a very stubborn person, jrg. If you can't see you are being extremely hypocritical... i dont know what to tell you. Godspeed, friend.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You are a very stubborn person, jrg. If you can't see you are being extremely hypocritical... i dont know what to tell you. Godspeed, friend.

You shouldn't post in the Giants thread if the Cardinals aren't playing - Garce

hyp·o·crite
noun

a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

You shouldn't post in the Giants thread if the Cardinals aren't playing - Garce

hyp·o·crite
noun

a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

They seem to be in a debate talking about giants and dodgers pay roll comparisons... seems legit to me.

You posting about how the Giants fans feel about Latos and the Reds just to start s**t is a completely different story.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jun 7, 2014 at 9:18 PM ]
Lol Giants aren't even playing the Dodgers

Did you see the article I posted? It was current news running on ESPN, because Mattingly said the team lacks chemistry. I posted the link because that's what we all talked about, the dodgers tried to buy chemistry. That and its our rivalry.
Anyways...
I hope Puig and Gordon aren't badly hurt
And puigs first mlb team is the dodgers, so I'd consider that home grown
And for anyone's information, I was going to let this thread go, but then Giants fans started talking smack about us as a fan base for not posting more in this thread, so now I'll keep bumping this up all the time lol
Also here's a dodgers blog from a friend of mine who lives in SF but loves the dodgers lol
http://trolleydodgin.wordpress.com

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol Giants aren't even playing the Dodgers

Did you see the article I posted? It was current news running on ESPN, because Mattingly said the team lacks chemistry. I posted the link because that's what we all talked about, the dodgers tried to buy chemistry. That and its our rivalry.

I don't think they were buying chemistry, unless you're talking about PEDs .

It's obvious of what they bought , their coaches should take the blame for not getting them on the same page

Oh and fk the dodgers
Monster HR by Hanley Ramirez today!!!
And Kershaw with 9 ks in 5 in
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Monster HR by Hanley Ramirez today!!!
And Kershaw with 9 ks in 5 in

Saw that on MLB Network. Was an absolute bomb. I think they said 461ft

link
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 8, 2014 at 6:24 PM ]
Van SLYKE with 2 bombs!!!

I would not be upset if we traded away Crawford btw
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Van SLYKE with 2 bombs!!!

I would not be upset if we traded away Crawford btw

LOL you still owe Crawford 75 mil. over the next 3.5 years. At his age, hes one of the least moveable players in baseball.
Share 49ersWebzone