LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Beckett with the no no!!!
Suck it you haters!!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Suck it you haters!!

the highlight of the 2014 dodgers season LMAO

Yeah and what's you're point? That would be the highlight of every teams season
Still didn't pick up a game on the Giants. Suck it Dodgers.
Suck it you haters!!

Winning a World Series would be the highlight, but you wouldn't know what that's like.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Suck it you haters!!

Winning a World Series would be the highlight, but you wouldn't know what that's like.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Suck it you haters!!

Yeah because the World Series already happened this season right...

Dodgers following up a no no with 6 outs away from a perfect game!
It's ok you can celebrate being in first place in May all you want, good job lol
It's ok you can celebrate being in first place in May all you want, good job lol

It took a no hitter for someone to actually post in this thread for the first time since April 7th.

Also, the Giants had a perfect game, and it wasnt even the highlight of our season.
Originally posted by Niners99:
It took a no hitter for someone to actually post in this thread for the first time since April 7th.

Also, the Giants had a perfect game, and it wasnt even the highlight of our season.

At that point in the season, that wasn't the highlight?
And this is a SF 49ers forum, I didn't know I had to post my dodger stuff here lol
But I did because you all started to cry about it lol

And this is a SF 49ers forum, I didn't know I had to post my dodger stuff here lol

I just find it telling that a forum that has thousands of users, and tons of extremely active threads, including discussion about the Giants, Braves, Cardinals, Lakers, etc, has a Dodger thread that collects cobwebs, even during baseball season.

Im not saying you arent a real fan, or there arent any legit Dodger fans out there, but the majority of the fanbase is incredibly casual and uninterested unless everything is going really well. Very short attention spans. Heck, this thread had fallen on to the 2nd page until the no hitter.
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 27, 2014 at 3:08 AM ]

I just find it telling that a forum that has thousands of users, and tons of extremely active threads, including discussion about the Giants, Braves, Cardinals, Lakers, etc, has a Dodger thread that collects cobwebs, even during baseball season.

Im not saying you arent a real fan, or there arent any legit Dodger fans out there, but the majority of the fanbase is incredibly casual and uninterested unless everything is going really well. Very short attention spans. Heck, this thread had fallen on to the 2nd page until the no hitter.

and the only reason I bumped it was because you guys started to cry about it lol
Whats the point of posting about the dodgers here if 80% of all the post are from haters lol
It would be like me joining a seahawks forum and posting in the 49ers thread.
It would be fun if i'm just trolling, but not if i really wanted to talk about my team

Lakers is different because there are more Laker fans on this site
Braves and Cardinals aren't the Giants rivals, so aside from a few hahas, there isn't much trolling (or as much trolling)
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
finally some activity in the dodgers thread

and the only reason I bumped it was because you guys started to cry about it lol
Whats the point of posting about the dodgers here if 80% of all the post are from haters lol
It would be fun if i'm just trolling, but not if i really wanted to talk about my team

Braves and Cardinals aren't the Giants rivals, so aside from a few hahas, there isn't much trolling (or as much trolling)

Thats my point. There is nobody for you to talk to, which makes this a microcosm of the Dodgers' lame fanbase. Thousands of users on here, tons from LA and California in general, and theres nobody to talk Dodgers with?

Thats my point. There is nobody for you to talk to, which makes this a microcosm of the Dodgers' lame fanbase. Thousands of users on here, tons from LA and California in general, and theres nobody to talk Dodgers with?

And not to mention, he accuses people of trolling when he posts: SUCK IT HATERS!!

Dodger fans ALWAYS talk s**t and haven't won jack in 25 years, go figure.
Share 49ersWebzone