LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Seems to me that they are doing Mattingly dirty. Can anyone explain why he should not be extended?

It is pretty ridiculous with the amount of money that the Dodgers have to not extend him at least another year beyond 2014. He may not be Bruce Bochy but he did a pretty good job keeping things together there.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Seems to me that they are doing Mattingly dirty. Can anyone explain why he should not be extended?

It is pretty ridiculous with the amount of money that the Dodgers have to not extend him at least another year beyond 2014. He may not be Bruce Bochy but he did a pretty good job keeping things together there.

It is wrong, but he is a players manager, not a strategic manager. Mis-managed the playoffs and the pitching. I hope he stays because he isn't a Bochy, but if he goes, I hope they hire a disciplinarian to piss the diva players off.
I wouldn't mind him on the giants' staff if there's a spot available. Who's out there that's better?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wouldn't mind him on the giants' staff if there's a spot available. Who's out there that's better?

Who would he replace on the Giants current staff? I'm happy with Flannery, Wotus, and R Kelly. I don't think Hensley is going anywhere as he seems highly respected, especially by the Latin players.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah, I don't get it
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

It is wrong, but he is a players manager, not a strategic manager. Mis-managed the playoffs and the pitching. I hope he stays because he isn't a Bochy, but if he goes, I hope they hire a disciplinarian to piss the diva players off.

It really doesnt take a rocket scientist to manage a baseball game. The tough part is getting the players to respect you and play hard day in and day out. Mattingly seems to be good at that.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Who would he replace on the Giants current staff? I'm happy with Flannery, Wotus, and R Kelly. I don't think Hensley is going anywhere as he seems highly respected, especially by the Latin players.

Definitely gotta keep R Kelly. Who would piss on all the female fans if he left?

he took out gonzlez in the 8th inning of game 1 vs cards for a pinch runner--game went into extra innings and gonzalez replacement failed in 2 at bats with runners on---stupid
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Amir:
WTF happened yesterday in this thread? lololololol

This is what happens when a sport mostly attracts grumpy old dudes.

Welcome to the club.

33 & getting older by the minute.

Didn't Jesus die at 33?

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Jesus died at age 33, there's 33 shots from twin glocks
there's 16 apiece, that's 32
which means, one of my guns was holdin 17
[ Edited by Amir on Oct 24, 2013 at 7:03 AM ]

Jesus died at age 33, there's 33 shots from twin glocks
there's 16 apiece, that's 32
which means, one of my guns was holdin 17

shut up bandwagoner and stop making gay ass threads.
Let's go Dodgers 2014!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
oh snap. bout that time again this year.

where my dodgers bro at?

sus
diva
pete
solidg
ninerjohn
chaz
demon
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
oh snap. bout that time again this year.

where my dodgers bro at?

sus
diva
pete
solidg
ninerjohn
chaz
demon

I'm! Right! Here!

Share 49ersWebzone