LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 19, 2013 at 4:38 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sorry for your loss Amir. You're a good dude and deserve the best.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I'm done with you, lol. Oh s**t, well sorry then. Let me leave because jrg is one with me. That's how you step away from every argument you start. And I did enjoy 2012 guy, duh. Two guys talking s**t about the dodgers in here, you turn it to giants and wonder why giants fans respond...but you are the angel. Save it, nobody believes it dude.

Now were done.

No, because I'm not gonna sit here and argue with someone who is just making s**t up. I've proven my point and listed examples. You're just a whining hypocrite. No point wasting my time with someone making up garbage.

I knew you weren't done.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. actually 3. James, Larry, and of course James BFF Rob.

Like the 4th time you've mentioned this when you're the one who is always going back and forth with him. Makes no sense.

Like I've said... I dont have his posts all over my profile like you do. I rip him because he knows nothing about baseball and makes idiotic statements. Hardly going back and forth. You, on the other hand, have texted me telling me to me nice to Rob.

As for the rest of this stuff you have selective memory. You DO talk about the Cards success in years past,and you have sent texts to me saying "LOL Giants" after the Cards beat them badly with no provoking from me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Like I've said... I dont have his posts all over my profile like you do. I rip him because he knows nothing about baseball and makes idiotic statements. Hardly going back and forth. You, on the other hand, have texted me telling me to me nice to Rob.

As for the rest of this stuff you have selective memory. You DO talk about the Cards success in years past,and you have sent texts to me saying "LOL Giants" after the Cards beat them badly with no provoking from me.

I can't control what he posts on my page. You can control your back and forth stuff with him. See the difference?

Yes, I have. But the part you lied about is saying I wasn't provoked. Giants fans have been giving me s**t a LOT on here (here comes Rubber with his "SF based website" to try and justify it)..when I have the chance to respond and talk s**t back..I will. You guys are just the ones whining about it. I understand that if I talk s**t I'll get it back. If the Cards and Giants roles were swapped you know damn well you'd be talking s**t too.

I can't control what he posts on my page. You can control your back and forth stuff with him. See the difference?

Yes, I have. But the part you lied about is saying I wasn't provoked. Giants fans have been giving me s**t a LOT on here (here comes Rubber with his "SF based website" to try and justify it)..when I have the chance to respond and talk s**t back..I will. You guys are just the ones whining about it. I understand that if I talk s**t I'll get it back. If the Cards and Giants roles were swapped you know damn well you'd be talking s**t too.

Again, I dont go back and forth with Rob. He posts something stupid and I call him on it. And you text me to be nice to your buddy.

As for calling me a liar.. you need to STFU. I know when I have gotten a text from you out of the blue laughing about the Giants. I dont really mind but please dont try and say anything you send is always in response and that you never initiate anything. Because that REALLY is a lie.
Jesus f**king Christ, everyone get the f**king sand out of their vaginas in this thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Again, I dont go back and forth with Rob. He posts something stupid and I call him on it. And you text me to be nice to your buddy.

As for calling me a liar.. you need to STFU. I know when I have gotten a text from you out of the blue laughing about the Giants. I dont really mind but please dont try and say anything you send is always in response and that you never initiate anything. Because that REALLY is a lie.

Hahaha you can call it what you want, but it's the truth. A bat signal goes off when rob posts something. Here you come. Everybody that posts in the MLB thread knows it. You even made a little picture you post. It's cute.

Ha. No. Now YOU'RE gonna try putting words into my mouth as well. I've had plenty of instances where I'd respond to you guys talking s**t. You alone mentioned Zito/2012 LCS in multiple different threads..countless times. The point I was trying to make to Rubber is don't whine about others talking s**t when you have in the past.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol jrg.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol jrg.

lol Muggins.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Next time you guys do it, I'll make sure to point it out. I'm sure there will be many 2012/Zito references next year when STL/SF play.

Off to watch the ALCS.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol jrg.

lol Muggins.

I like your fire bro but running the smack here is never gonna end well.

Hahaha you can call it what you want, but it's the truth. A bat signal goes off when rob posts something. Here you come. Everybody that posts in the MLB thread knows it. You even made a little picture you post. It's cute.

Ha. No. Now YOU'RE gonna try putting words into my mouth as well. I've had plenty of instances where I'd respond to you guys talking s**t. You alone mentioned Zito/2012 LCS in multiple different threads..countless times. The point I was trying to make to Rubber is don't whine about others talking s**t when you have in the past.

Oh really? Please tell me what words I put in your mouth that weren't true? Love to hear this one.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM ]
Lol dodgers lost. We should all be rejoicing.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Lol dodgers lost. We should all be rejoicing.

I would be happier if they had lost to the Pirates. Hard to be real happy about the Cards in the WS.
Share 49ersWebzone