There are 265 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

3-2 it's not over yet!!!!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL. Sore vagina I see.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL. Sore vagina I see.

Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year.

This. You know why...because it does feel better.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

This. You know why...because it does feel better.

Haha

right because you never do that
Hahaha
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

You're right, I don't

You're right, I don't

• jrg
  • Veteran

You're right, I don't

Never mention a thing til last years NLCS is mentioned. Ever notice how it ONLY happens with Giants fans? I don't live in the past. Too happy to right now.

You're right, I don't

Never mention a thing til last years NLCS is mentioned. Ever notice how it ONLY happens with Giants fans? I don't live in the past. Too happy to right now.

Your problem is you lump all Giants fans together as if they're all the same. They aren't. You are the the only Cardinals fan amongst a ton of Giants fans. I can see how you draw your conclusions.
where's the bandwagon crew? I wanna hear Amir's expertise analysis on what happened in the series and how the dodgers could improve in 2014?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
where's the bandwagon crew?

they stopped watching after game 1 lol
LOL!!!
Share 49ersWebzone