LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 148 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

With a payroll that is $156 million dollars higher than the Pirates and $100 million more than the Cards.. they should be good. If you really want to be impressed , be impressed by what the Pirates are doing with their $66 million dollar payroll.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
With a payroll that is $156 million dollars higher than the Pirates and $100 million more than the Cards.. they should be good. If you really want to be impressed , be impressed by what the Pirates are doing with their $66 million dollar payroll.

Exactly
ryu is a beast.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Check my FB buddy
Hell ask jrg we talked dodgers vs cardinals back when the dodgers were the bottom feeders lol

Why werent you in here talking Dodgers all year then? jrg talked to himself in the Cards thread for years until LarryT started posting again.

Its just funny that up until they started winning, this thread was dead. It would get bumped once a month by a Giants fan to make a joke. Now its buzzing.

I don't post very much in the zone anymore overall lol
I was all over the zone a few years ago, stopped posting after the first dat ass thread got deleted and I got warnings.
That and I also got annoyed at how every single thread turned into an Alex Smith thread lol
So my post per day dropped from 20 to maybe 1
I also used to get warned all the time for arguing with mad dog lol
PUIG!
Surprised they pulled it out last night. clutch shot by either.
what's goooooood

my homegirl was at the game lastnight and she seen Kanye lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
what's goooooood

my homegirl was at the game lastnight and she seen Kanye lol

i see kanye all the time

on tv
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Originally posted by VDSF:

Chavez Latrine

[ Edited by Niners99 on Aug 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Chavez Latrine

The Dodgers were 30-42, and now they're 3 1/2 games behind the Braves for the best record in baseball. I wonder what the mathematical odds of them achieving that were back when they were 12 games below .500. Had to be in the 0.001% range. 41-8
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 17, 2013 at 7:48 AM ]
Dodgers peaked too early and are going to get bounced early in the playoffs.

Not to worry, they'll go out and grossly overpay for every single FA on the market next offseason.

Yankees West is not a title I would be proud of. In fact it can be argued that the Dodgers are even more retarded with their money than the Yankees are.

Chavez Latrine

Can you see these?

Only Dodger fans who have been around all season get to talk crap. Guess that eliminates most of you...
Share 49ersWebzone