LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Lol dodgers lost. We should all be rejoicing.

I would be happier if they had lost to the Pirates. Hard to be real happy about the Cards in the WS.

I'm ok with the Cards going to the WS and even winning it. The SF-StL-SF-StL WS sequence is fine by me. We got next.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 4ML:
That was a damn fun season. A little more luck next year when it comes to injuries and they'll be a strong contender to win it all. I grew up a Yankee fan, but haven't cared about baseball in the last decade or so, and they brought me back. (to some degree) It was great watching a team like that with such good chemistry. I'll be rooting for them next year too.

PUIG!

Puig is definitely fun to watch. You guys have a great young player to build around. Hopefully, Giants can get back into the division race and compete with Dodgers next year.

whoa whoa whoa

It's a little early for the "you guys" stuff when it comes to me and the Dodgers. We're just dating right now.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Be careful Rubs. English might give you a warning.

James.... just chill and be happy your team is in the WS.

Haha, I'm fine man. Very happy. Just calling Rubber out on his hypocrisy.

You ain't calling me out on s**t guy. You are the hypocrite. That's what you don't see. You are one of two guys on this site who like the cards, you talk s**t all the time and wonder why the giants fans talk s**t back....more because there is hundreds of us here. It's called numbers. So save me the I am a hopeless nice guy post just trying to survive on a giants bully board post. Nobody is buying it. You start the s**t the majority of the time then tell everyone to get the f**k out just like you did with 99.

Yes, I am.

Now you're trying to turn the tables. I talk s**t all the time? No. I talk s**t to those who talk s**t to me. Do you see me in Dodgers, A's, etc constantly talking s**t? No. Yet Giants fans are all over Brooks Conrad dropping a ball, Cardinals losing the 2012 LCS, blowing up this thread with Zito/Kershaw crap, etc.

You're so full of s**t. You are the hypocrite here. You dudes talk s**t CONSTANTLY in multiple threads and now get all butt hurt when someone says something back when your team is struggling. I told him to GTFO with his nonsense he was talking this morning about Cards fans. Also provided links.

I'm done with you. Making up s**t and being a huge hypocrite. Not gonna continue with your crap. Enjoy 2012.

I'm done with you, lol. Oh s**t, well sorry then. Let me leave because jrg is one with me. That's how you step away from every argument you start. And I did enjoy 2012 guy, duh. Two guys talking s**t about the dodgers in here, you turn it to giants and wonder why giants fans respond...but you are the angel. Save it, nobody believes it dude.

Now were done.

You know why you get into these kinds of arguments? Its not because you're minding your own business and a gang of Giants fans bursts into the Cards thread and starts making fun of you. Its because when your team does well, you get all hyped up like a smart mouth drunk guy and pick fights.

Through the entire regular season even, its "Cards win again! Wainwright is the best! Yadier Molina is the MVP!", etc. Just nonstop bragging and fist pumping about how much better the Cards than everyone else. And you're on the San Francisco fan website. You're the fan that dresses from head to toe in Cardinals gear and marches around AT&T Park chanting "Cards rule! Cards rule!", then you get upset when the mass of opposing fans tell you to shove it.

You dont see half the board on Val's back. He doesnt talk a ton of crap, and is realistic about the Braves. The Cards win, and you go digging up some year old post I made about Wainwright not getting over 100 mil. because of his age and injury. What was the point of that? Its taunting, which proves our point. And considering that 32 year old SP's coming off major injuries dont usually get 100+ mil longterm deals, that attempted insult doesnt really make me look bad. Kudos to Wainwright for doing something unlikely.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
You know why you get into these kinds of arguments? Its not because you're minding your own business and a gang of Giants fans bursts into the Cards thread and starts making fun of you. Its because when your team does well, you get all hyped up like a smart mouth drunk guy and pick fights.

Through the entire regular season even, its "Cards win again! Wainwright is the best! Yadier Molina is the MVP!", etc. Just nonstop bragging and fist pumping about how much better the Cards than everyone else. And you're on the San Francisco fan website. You're the fan that dresses from head to toe in Cardinals gear and marches around AT&T Park chanting "Cards rule! Cards rule!", then you get upset when the mass of opposing fans tell you to shove it.

You dont see half the board on Val's back. He doesnt talk a ton of crap, and is realistic about the Braves. The Cards win, and you go digging up some year old post I made about Wainwright not getting over 100 mil. because of his age and injury. What was the point of that? Its taunting, which proves our point. And considering that 32 year old SP's coming off major injuries dont usually get 100+ mil longterm deals, that attempted insult doesnt really make me look bad. Kudos to Wainwright for doing something unlikely.

Literally NOTHING you just said is true.

Pick fights? I never asked you to come into the Cardinals/MLB/Dodgers thread and post all this crap. What I originally said was me playing around and a response to all the Zito/2012 LCS crap John was posting in the MLB Postseason Thread. 4ML (Giants fan) didn't flip out and get all pissy. Had NOTHING to do with the Dodgers/Cardinals series...yet he is talking about Barry Zito/2012 LCS for the millionth time. You guys seem to find it funny playing around/talking s**t regarding the Giants winning against the Cardinals, but get all upset when someone else says something back. Like I mentioned to Rubber and NJ, don't talk trash if you can't take it back.

You just sound jealous right now honestly...like I'm doing something wrong posting Cards win again, etc...in the Cardinals thread. Sorry that bugs you so much. Earlier this year Wainwright and Kershaw were basically toe to toe in who people thinks is the top NL pitcher..he was pitching very well at the time...a lot of people (including some of your fellow Giant fans) feel Yadier is a deserving MVP candidate. Everything you listed are very realistic thoughts. If someone was to post "PETE KOZMA FOR MVP/LANCE LYNN FOR CY YOUNG!" you'd actually have a legit point. You're making it sound like I'm wrong for supportive and passionate about my team. Like you have never bragged and got excited about your team. (how long did we hear about Buster Posey 24/7?) Give me a break. ...and at the "SF based website" crap again.

Half the board? Uh no..its a very select few Giants fans...ALL Giants fans by the way....no fans of any other team. Kinda ironic huh? Nobody is on Val's back because 99% of his posts regarding the Braves are stuff he gets from Twitter. The Wainwright post was me clicking on the Cards thread and noticing that..not much "digging up" to do when its on the first page.

It is just another example of the ridiculous stuff you post from time to time. (even NinerJohn/a fellow Giants fan can agree here) I watched Wainwright pitch as soon as he could coming off the injury. He is now one of the top pitchers in the NL again, so I think his deal was pretty decent.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 20, 2013 at 1:47 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
First of all, I love it that we're talking Cards and Giants in the Dodgers Thread. That's awesome.

Secondly, if I may...this discussion is childish. Ppl gettin' upset with James for being over-enthusiastic? lol wtf? Cardinals are in the World Series...and there is nothing wrong with James being excited about it. They have a young team that can contend for years...and have played at a very high level throughout the year - so I don't understand why ppl have a problem IF he was/is a little over-zealous from time to time. Isn't that being a fan all about? Isn't this one of the reasons of having Other Sports Forum so we can talk a little trash with fellow Niner fans who support other teams in other sports? His team is winning and he has every right to talk trash. Why get hurt in the butt?!?

Gosh...go to the NT and see the ridiculous homerism in that forum by fellow Niner fans for the last couple years. Jrg isn't posting anything like that...and even if he is - what's the big deal? He's a fan...we all have gotten carried away when our teams are playing better than the competition.

Literally NOTHING you just said is true.

Pick fights? I never asked you to come into the Cardinals/MLB/Dodgers thread and post all this crap. What I originally said was me playing around and a response to all the Zito/2012 LCS crap John was posting in the MLB Postseason Thread. 4ML (Giants fan) didn't flip out and get all pissy. Had NOTHING to do with the Dodgers/Cardinals series...yet he is talking about Barry Zito/2012 LCS for the millionth time. You guys seem to find it funny playing around/talking s**t regarding the Giants winning against the Cardinals, but get all upset when someone else says something back. Like I mentioned to Rubber and NJ, don't talk trash if you can't take it back.

You just sound jealous right now honestly...like I'm doing something wrong posting Cards win again, etc...in the Cardinals thread. Sorry that bugs you so much. Earlier this year Wainwright and Kershaw were basically toe to toe in who people thinks is the top NL pitcher..he was pitching very well at the time...a lot of people (including some of your fellow Giant fans) feel Yadier is a deserving MVP candidate. Everything you listed are very realistic thoughts. If someone was to post "PETE KOZMA FOR MVP/LANCE LYNN FOR CY YOUNG!" you'd actually have a legit point. You're making it sound like I'm wrong for supportive and passionate about my team. Like you have never bragged and got excited about your team. (how long did we hear about Buster Posey 24/7?) Give me a break. ...and at the "SF based website" crap again.

Half the board? Uh no..its a very select few Giants fans...ALL Giants fans by the way....no fans of any other team. Kinda ironic huh? Nobody is on Val's back because 99% of his posts regarding the Braves are stuff he gets from Twitter. The Wainwright post was me clicking on the Cards thread and noticing that..not much "digging up" to do when its on the first page.

It is just another example of the ridiculous stuff you post from time to time. (even NinerJohn/a fellow Giants fan can agree here) I watched Wainwright pitch as soon as he could coming off the injury. He is now one of the top pitchers in the NL again, so I think his deal was pretty decent.

You and your hyperbole. Im not the one being ridiculous here, give me a break. You had to be temporarily banned from the boards during the end of the 2012 NLCS because of the way you act on here. That alone proves my point. Somehow, Rubber, John, and I are ALL totally wrong and out of line?

Also, I havent gotten into it with John in a couple years now, and I doubt hed have any real complaints with my opinions on baseball, seeing as I know what im talking about.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
First of all, I love it that we're talking Cards and Giants in the Dodgers Thread. That's awesome.

Secondly, if I may...this discussion is childish. Ppl gettin' upset with James for being over-enthusiastic? lol wtf? Cardinals are in the World Series...and there is nothing wrong with James being excited about it. They have a young team that can contend for years...and have played at a very high level throughout the year - so I don't understand why ppl have a problem IF he was/is a little over-zealous from time to time. Isn't that being a fan all about? Isn't this one of the reasons of having Other Sports Forum so we can talk a little trash with fellow Niner fans who support other teams in other sports? His team is winning and he has every right to talk trash. Why get hurt in the butt?!?

Gosh...go to the NT and see the ridiculous homerism in that forum by fellow Niner fans for the last couple years. Jrg isn't posting anything like that...and even if he is - what's the big deal? He's a fan...we all have gotten carried away when our teams are playing better than the competition.

Haha! No s**t man.

The part regarding the other sports forum literally made me laugh out loud. Other sports...not "Other SF based sports"

Overall my point was towards the Giants fans that trashed on the Cardinals all the time..you can do it and think it's all fun and games..but know you're eventually gonna get it back. Don't get all pissy and butt hurt when it does. You didn't do so...Niners99 has gone off on some rant of how awful myself and Cardinals fans in general are over it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You and your hyperbole. Im not the one being ridiculous here, give me a break. You had to be temporarily banned from the boards during the end of the 2012 NLCS because of the way you act on here. That alone proves my point. Somehow, Rubber, John, and I are ALL totally wrong and out of line?

Also, I havent gotten into it with John in a couple years now, and I doubt hed have any real complaints with my opinions on baseball, seeing as I know what im talking about.

I don't even know what the hell you are even talking about anymore. Like I'm assuming you just didn't read it...I dunno.

Your post isn't even in response to anything I said. I'm responding to YOU making accusations about the Cardinals fan base..even me specifically. (when in reality you don't have a clue) You've done it a few times now. Pretty annoying. Seems like you don't even know what you're arguing about anymore..you're just responding to respond.

I don't follow your arguments into the Giants thread, but he and many other Giants fans know how ridiculous you can be at times. Not wasting anymore time arguing with you dudes over something that doesn't matter. You can keep responding on how awful Cardinals and their fans are in the Dodgers thread. I've said what I wanted to say...You're only further proving my point. Also why I find a lot of you to be hypocrites and overall just annoying. Even 4ML mentioned the butt hurt.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Every time I click on this Dodgers thread I feel dirty.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

All good man. It'll go away deep into the Other Sports section like it was before soon.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Jesus f**king Christ, everyone get the f**king sand out of their vaginas in this thread.

common theme: Doyers.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Jesus f**king Christ, everyone get the f**king sand out of their vaginas in this thread.

common theme: Doyers.

f**k the dodgers. Awesome they lost. The only problem is now they will probably buy Cano and Price. Fuuu
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
WTF happened yesterday in this thread? lololololol
Originally posted by Amir:

This is what happens when a sport mostly attracts grumpy old dudes.
Originally posted by Amir:

This is what happens when a sport mostly attracts grumpy old dudes.

Welcome to the club.
Share 49ersWebzone