There are 289 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

That was a damn fun season. A little more luck next year when it comes to injuries and they'll be a strong contender to win it all. I grew up a Yankee fan, but haven't cared about baseball in the last decade or so, and they brought me back. (to some degree) It was great watching a team like that with such good chemistry. I'll be rooting for them next year too.

PUIG!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
That was a fun season. Wish it would have turned out differently but the dodgers aren't going away anytime soon. Give the cards respect. Their pitching showed up and their hitting was enough to get the job done. Dodgers pitching showed up also, besides game 6, but the hitting wasn't consistent enough.

See ya guys next year.
[ Edited by Amir on Oct 19, 2013 at 7:52 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

LOL

This is AWFUL....But so f'ing funnny.....
LOL, Dodger fans need a Cards fan to fight their battles.
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/10/stan_musials_grandson_hassled_cardinals_dodgers_brian_schwarze.php
  • Garce
  • Veteran
ZITO > KERSHAW
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That was a damn fun season. A little more luck next year when it comes to injuries and they'll be a strong contender to win it all. I grew up a Yankee fan, but haven't cared about baseball in the last decade or so, and they brought me back. (to some degree) It was great watching a team like that with such good chemistry. I'll be rooting for them next year too.

PUIG!

Puig is definitely fun to watch. You guys have a great young player to build around. Hopefully, Giants can get back into the division race and compete with Dodgers next year.
Originally posted by Garcia:
ZITO > KERSHAW

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

PUIG!

Puig is definitely fun to watch. You guys have a great young player to build around. Hopefully, Giants can get back into the division race and compete with Dodgers next year.

whoa whoa whoa

It's a little early for the "you guys" stuff when it comes to me and the Dodgers. We're just dating right now.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL. Sore vagina I see.

Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year.

Oh look, jrg starts s**t by posting this, then acts like giants fans are ridiculous. You started that whole thing jrg, then try claim it was 99? Them tell him to gtfo. That's classy bro. Giants fans were rooting for the cards to beat the dodgers the whole time, for obvious reasons, then you swoop in and talk s**t.

This is when I lose respect for your baseball antics. You claim you don't bring up old s**t, even though we all see you do it. You act like a kid during baseball discussions. I would never text you after your team loses a game, but you texted me last year after the cards went up on the giants 3-1. "Lol giants". One of the most un classy things I've seen. You talked so much s**t last year, which is why giants fans being up old s**t. So even if your team wins the World Series this year, which I think they will, it won't erase the fact that we came back and s**t on your hopes and dreams last year and you had to wade through all of us giant fans gloating about that title. All the time knowing your team had an epic collapse that will stay with you the rest of your life.

So gloat, enjoy this one because the past doesn't matter to you. Ya right, nobody believes that s**t.

And guess what, I only posted this because you started it with the giant fan call out. Oh yea, after we came back to beat you guys 3 straight last year, I still never lowered myself like you did and texted you bragging. You know why? Because I know you cared about your team and I wouldn't have talked s**t while it was fresh....and you call us irritating fans..

It's about time somebody called him out on this.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL. Sore vagina I see.

Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year.

Oh look, jrg starts s**t by posting this, then acts like giants fans are ridiculous. You started that whole thing jrg, then try claim it was 99? Them tell him to gtfo. That's classy bro. Giants fans were rooting for the cards to beat the dodgers the whole time, for obvious reasons, then you swoop in and talk s**t.

This is when I lose respect for your baseball antics. You claim you don't bring up old s**t, even though we all see you do it. You act like a kid during baseball discussions. I would never text you after your team loses a game, but you texted me last year after the cards went up on the giants 3-1. "Lol giants". One of the most un classy things I've seen. You talked so much s**t last year, which is why giants fans being up old s**t. So even if your team wins the World Series this year, which I think they will, it won't erase the fact that we came back and s**t on your hopes and dreams last year and you had to wade through all of us giant fans gloating about that title. All the time knowing your team had an epic collapse that will stay with you the rest of your life.

So gloat, enjoy this one because the past doesn't matter to you. Ya right, nobody believes that s**t.

And guess what, I only posted this because you started it with the giant fan call out. Oh yea, after we came back to beat you guys 3 straight last year, I still never lowered myself like you did and texted you bragging. You know why? Because I know you cared about your team and I wouldn't have talked s**t while it was fresh....and you call us irritating fans..

Rubs be like...

• jrg
  • Veteran
You kidding me with that crap Rubber? Look at you acting like you and Giant fans are angels. Yeah..I talked s**t...yeah I started it. Of course I was going to...because your "angel" fans gave me s**t for an entire season. Like I told 99, there was a Dodgers/Cardinals series going on and here come Giants fans poking there nose in and talking s**t every time they could. Don't even remember how many damn times I heard about Zito..or the Cardinals "choking"..blah blah blah. Like I'm supposed to just forget and overlook the countless s**t talking I'd get because "you're rooting for my team"

And yes...the past doesn't mean s**t to me..you think I still sit around and worry about the 2012 NLCS...or the SB loss to the Ravens? No..I'm enjoying 2013 seasons.

I posted "Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year." and SURE ENOUGH..that is EXACTLY what happened in multiple threads all damn night...but you guys have been talking s**t to me/the Cardinals since LAST YEAR. Whats sad is I guarantee you guys will continue to do so as well...2022 MLB Regular Season Thread and you'll be celebrating your 2012 NLCS while watching other teams in the 2022 playoffs.

I get s**t talked to me NON STOP about the 2012 NLCS..but I bring up some "prediction" and I'm suddenly the bad guy. Its alright for Giants fans to constantly talk s**t..but I do it...Notice how this is ONLY a problem with Giants fans? Don't talk s**t if you don't wanna get it back. Quit acting like a damn angel..because you're definitely not.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

You kidding me with that crap Rubber? Look at you acting like you and Giant fans are angels. Yeah..I talked s**t...yeah I started it. Of course I was going to...because your "angel" fans gave me s**t for an entire season. Like I told 99, there was a Dodgers/Cardinals series going on and here come Giants fans poking there nose in and talking s**t every time they could. Don't even remember how many damn times I heard about Zito..or the Cardinals "choking"..blah blah blah. Like I'm supposed to just forget and overlook the countless s**t talking I'd get because "you're rooting for my team"

And yes...the past doesn't mean s**t to me..you think I still sit around and worry about the 2012 NLCS...or the SB loss to the Ravens? No..I'm enjoying 2013 seasons.

I posted "Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year." and SURE ENOUGH..that is EXACTLY what happened in multiple threads all damn night...but you guys have been talking s**t to me/the Cardinals since LAST YEAR. Whats sad is I guarantee you guys will continue to do so as well...2022 MLB Regular Season Thread and you'll be celebrating your 2012 NLCS while watching other teams in the 2022 playoffs.

I get s**t talked to me NON STOP about the 2012 NLCS..but I bring up some "prediction" and I'm suddenly the bad guy. Its alright for Giants fans to constantly talk s**t..but I do it...Notice how this is ONLY a problem with Giants fans? Don't talk s**t if you don't wanna get it back. Quit acting like a damn angel..because you're definitely not.

Lol you are a lying tool. Also, let me solve a gigantice mystery for your genius ass...its giants fans taking s**t because its a San Francisco 49ers website. It's the home team dude. Who the f**k are we supposed to like? Lol save your b******t for someone else. You come on a SF website talkin s**t and wonder why SF fans give you s**t. f**king Einstein here.
Share 49ersWebzone