There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2013 Dodgers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Amir:
WTF happened yesterday in this thread? lololololol

This is what happens when a sport mostly attracts grumpy old dudes.

Welcome to the club.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Amir:
WTF happened yesterday in this thread? lololololol

This is what happens when a sport mostly attracts grumpy old dudes.

Welcome to the club.


33 & getting older by the minute.
I just came here to laugh
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Amir:
WTF happened yesterday in this thread? lololololol

This is what happens when a sport mostly attracts grumpy old dudes.

Welcome to the club.


33 & getting older by the minute.

The years tick off quicker and quicker it seems too.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,181
damn, im 31. pretty soon, im gonna really gonna get into baseball and kick a bunch of diva's off my lawn.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Like I've said... I dont have his posts all over my profile like you do. I rip him because he knows nothing about baseball and makes idiotic statements. Hardly going back and forth. You, on the other hand, have texted me telling me to me nice to Rob.

As for the rest of this stuff you have selective memory. You DO talk about the Cards success in years past,and you have sent texts to me saying "LOL Giants" after the Cards beat them badly with no provoking from me.

I can't control what he posts on my page. You can control your back and forth stuff with him. See the difference?

Yes, I have. But the part you lied about is saying I wasn't provoked. Giants fans have been giving me s**t a LOT on here (here comes Rubber with his "SF based website" to try and justify it)..when I have the chance to respond and talk s**t back..I will. You guys are just the ones whining about it. I understand that if I talk s**t I'll get it back. If the Cards and Giants roles were swapped you know damn well you'd be talking s**t too.

Again, I dont go back and forth with Rob. He posts something stupid and I call him on it. And you text me to be nice to your buddy.

As for calling me a liar.. you need to STFU. I know when I have gotten a text from you out of the blue laughing about the Giants. I dont really mind but please dont try and say anything you send is always in response and that you never initiate anything. Because that REALLY is a lie.

Hahaha you can call it what you want, but it's the truth. A bat signal goes off when rob posts something. Here you come. Everybody that posts in the MLB thread knows it. You even made a little picture you post. It's cute.

Ha. No. Now YOU'RE gonna try putting words into my mouth as well. I've had plenty of instances where I'd respond to you guys talking s**t. You alone mentioned Zito/2012 LCS in multiple different threads..countless times. The point I was trying to make to Rubber is don't whine about others talking s**t when you have in the past.

Oh really? Please tell me what words I put in your mouth that weren't true? Love to hear this one.

Yep. Thats what I thought. No response because I never did put words in your mouth that werent true. I guess I wasnt the one lying here.

I dont mind you rooting for the Cards in here at all (you should) and I am ok with fun jabs back at forth. We have done that for years. I do think its hilarious that you bring up Zito like you are butt hurt about it. What I am NOT ok with is anyone calling me a liar or making up stuff. One thing I dont do is lie, make crap up, or forget what people say.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Like I've said... I dont have his posts all over my profile like you do. I rip him because he knows nothing about baseball and makes idiotic statements. Hardly going back and forth. You, on the other hand, have texted me telling me to me nice to Rob.

As for the rest of this stuff you have selective memory. You DO talk about the Cards success in years past,and you have sent texts to me saying "LOL Giants" after the Cards beat them badly with no provoking from me.

I can't control what he posts on my page. You can control your back and forth stuff with him. See the difference?

Yes, I have. But the part you lied about is saying I wasn't provoked. Giants fans have been giving me s**t a LOT on here (here comes Rubber with his "SF based website" to try and justify it)..when I have the chance to respond and talk s**t back..I will. You guys are just the ones whining about it. I understand that if I talk s**t I'll get it back. If the Cards and Giants roles were swapped you know damn well you'd be talking s**t too.

Again, I dont go back and forth with Rob. He posts something stupid and I call him on it. And you text me to be nice to your buddy.

As for calling me a liar.. you need to STFU. I know when I have gotten a text from you out of the blue laughing about the Giants. I dont really mind but please dont try and say anything you send is always in response and that you never initiate anything. Because that REALLY is a lie.

Hahaha you can call it what you want, but it's the truth. A bat signal goes off when rob posts something. Here you come. Everybody that posts in the MLB thread knows it. You even made a little picture you post. It's cute.

Ha. No. Now YOU'RE gonna try putting words into my mouth as well. I've had plenty of instances where I'd respond to you guys talking s**t. You alone mentioned Zito/2012 LCS in multiple different threads..countless times. The point I was trying to make to Rubber is don't whine about others talking s**t when you have in the past.

Oh really? Please tell me what words I put in your mouth that weren't true? Love to hear this one.

Yep. Thats what I thought. No response because I never did put words in your mouth that werent true. I guess I wasnt the one lying here.

I dont mind you rooting for the Cards in here at all (you should) and I am ok with fun jabs back at forth. We have done that for years. I do think its hilarious that you bring up Zito like you are butt hurt about it. What I am NOT ok with is anyone calling me a liar or making up stuff. One thing I dont do is lie, make crap up, or forget what people say.

Did you forget what I said?
We sign Cuban dude Alexander Guerrero
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/9859034/los-angeles-dodgers-cuban-defector-alexander-guerrero-agree-deal-report-says

Replaces Mark Ellis at second? Takes over short with Hanley at 3rd?
kershaw getting 300 mil?

www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/10/19/4856432/clayton-kershaw-dodgers-contract-300-million
Originally posted by pdizo916:
kershaw getting 300 mil?

www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/10/19/4856432/clayton-kershaw-dodgers-contract-300-million

Based on Kershaw's last start, Wacha deserves a 700 million dollar contract.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
kershaw getting 300 mil?

www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/10/19/4856432/clayton-kershaw-dodgers-contract-300-million

They are keeping Kershaw no matter what, at what cost to the future of baseball is they key. If he gets 300 mil, which I think he will, baseball is in a hurt by after that. Look at the escalation rate of contracts over the last 10 years and factor this in.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
They are keeping Kershaw no matter what, at what cost to the future of baseball is they key. If he gets 300 mil, which I think he will, baseball is in a hurt by after that. Look at the escalation rate of contracts over the last 10 years and factor this in.

Outta control
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
We sign Cuban dude Alexander Guerrero
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/9859034/los-angeles-dodgers-cuban-defector-alexander-guerrero-agree-deal-report-says

Replaces Mark Ellis at second? Takes over short with Hanley at 3rd?

Replacing mark Ellis
He is 36
And contract is over
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Smartest thing David Stern/NBA owners ever did was place Max Contracts on NBA contracts.

Because if Kershaw is worth $300 million only pitching 33 starts a year, then Lebron is worth $1 billion.
Originally posted by crzy:
Smartest thing David Stern/NBA owners ever did was place Max Contracts on NBA contracts.

Because if Kershaw is worth $300 million only pitching 33 starts a year, then Lebron is worth $1 billion.

He never could have done that as Baseball Commish. The Baseball Players Association is too strong and would never let that happen.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at DailyDodgers.com