LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol you are a lying tool. Also, let me solve a gigantice mystery for your genius ass...its giants fans taking s**t because its a San Francisco 49ers website. It's the home team dude. Who the f**k are we supposed to like? Lol save your b******t for someone else. You come on a SF website talkin s**t and wonder why SF fans give you s**t. f**king Einstein here.
lol this. This is the San Francisco Webzone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
You kidding me with that crap Rubber? Look at you acting like you and Giant fans are angels. Yeah..I talked s**t...yeah I started it. Of course I was going to...because your "angel" fans gave me s**t for an entire season. Like I told 99, there was a Dodgers/Cardinals series going on and here come Giants fans poking there nose in and talking s**t every time they could. Don't even remember how many damn times I heard about Zito..or the Cardinals "choking"..blah blah blah. Like I'm supposed to just forget and overlook the countless s**t talking I'd get because "you're rooting for my team"

And yes...the past doesn't mean s**t to me..you think I still sit around and worry about the 2012 NLCS...or the SB loss to the Ravens? No..I'm enjoying 2013 seasons.

I posted "Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year." and SURE ENOUGH..that is EXACTLY what happened in multiple threads all damn night...but you guys have been talking s**t to me/the Cardinals since LAST YEAR. Whats sad is I guarantee you guys will continue to do so as well...2022 MLB Regular Season Thread and you'll be celebrating your 2012 NLCS while watching other teams in the 2022 playoffs.

I get s**t talked to me NON STOP about the 2012 NLCS..but I bring up some "prediction" and I'm suddenly the bad guy. Its alright for Giants fans to constantly talk s**t..but I do it...Notice how this is ONLY a problem with Giants fans? Don't talk s**t if you don't wanna get it back. Quit acting like a damn angel..because you're definitely not.

Lol you are a lying tool. Also, let me solve a gigantice mystery for your genius ass...its giants fans taking s**t because its a San Francisco 49ers website. It's the home team dude. Who the f**k are we supposed to like? Lol save your b******t for someone else. You come on a SF website talkin s**t and wonder why SF fans give you s**t. f**king Einstein here.

Ha! Me?! You're the one making s**t up here. When did I say you shouldn't root for the Giants? See..making s**t up. Just because it's a SF website that gives you a free pass to be a douche? You're hilarious. You b***h and moan about me talking s**t, yet Giants fans have been doing it for a LONG time. When I have the opportunity of course I'm gonna talk s**t back. But the hilarious part is YOU are the one whining about it. f**king hypocrite man.

Be careful Rubs. English might give you a warning.

James.... just chill and be happy your team is in the WS.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol this. This is the San Francisco Webzone.

Makes no difference. If you guys were posting on a STL site, it wouldn't give me the right to act like a fool. If you talk s**t, expect someone else to respond. Plain and simple. He is just using "SF based" website as an excuse. Not the first time he has to cover up all the crap
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Haha, I'm fine man. Very happy. Just calling Rubber out on his hypocrisy.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

LOL. Sore vagina I see.

Prediction: a Giants fan is gonna come in and talk about their success from previous seasons to make them feel better about being horrible this year.

Oh look, jrg starts s**t by posting this, then acts like giants fans are ridiculous. You started that whole thing jrg, then try claim it was 99? Them tell him to gtfo. That's classy bro. Giants fans were rooting for the cards to beat the dodgers the whole time, for obvious reasons, then you swoop in and talk s**t.

This is when I lose respect for your baseball antics. You claim you don't bring up old s**t, even though we all see you do it. You act like a kid during baseball discussions. I would never text you after your team loses a game, but you texted me last year after the cards went up on the giants 3-1. "Lol giants". One of the most un classy things I've seen. You talked so much s**t last year, which is why giants fans being up old s**t. So even if your team wins the World Series this year, which I think they will, it won't erase the fact that we came back and s**t on your hopes and dreams last year and you had to wade through all of us giant fans gloating about that title. All the time knowing your team had an epic collapse that will stay with you the rest of your life.

So gloat, enjoy this one because the past doesn't matter to you. Ya right, nobody believes that s**t.

And guess what, I only posted this because you started it with the giant fan call out. Oh yea, after we came back to beat you guys 3 straight last year, I still never lowered myself like you did and texted you bragging. You know why? Because I know you cared about your team and I wouldn't have talked s**t while it was fresh....and you call us irritating fans..

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute here. You guys have each other's phone numbers?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute here. You guys have each other's phone numbers?

Multiple zoners have each other's number.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I give out no personal info. Because dave.

You ain't calling me out on s**t guy. You are the hypocrite. That's what you don't see. You are one of two guys on this site who like the cards, you talk s**t all the time and wonder why the giants fans talk s**t back....more because there is hundreds of us here. It's called numbers. So save me the I am a hopeless nice guy post just trying to survive on a giants bully board post. Nobody is buying it. You start the s**t the majority of the time then tell everyone to get the f**k out just like you did with 99.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

Big deal. You think I'm actually mad? Lol what am I gonna do mean text jrg like I'm 12? Lol

• jrg
  • Veteran

You ain't calling me out on s**t guy. You are the hypocrite. That's what you don't see. You are one of two guys on this site who like the cards, you talk s**t all the time and wonder why the giants fans talk s**t back....more because there is hundreds of us here. It's called numbers. So save me the I am a hopeless nice guy post just trying to survive on a giants bully board post. Nobody is buying it. You start the s**t the majority of the time then tell everyone to get the f**k out just like you did with 99.

Yes, I am.

Now you're trying to turn the tables. I talk s**t all the time? No. I talk s**t to those who talk s**t to me. Do you see me in Dodgers, A's, etc constantly talking s**t? No. Yet Giants fans are all over Brooks Conrad dropping a ball, Cardinals losing the 2012 LCS, blowing up this thread with Zito/Kershaw crap, etc.

You're so full of s**t. You are the hypocrite here. You dudes talk s**t CONSTANTLY in multiple threads and now get all butt hurt when someone says something back when your team is struggling. THEN you have the nerve to use "oh it's a SF based website" as some sort of excuse for it. LOL! I told him to GTFO with his nonsense he was talking this morning about Cards fans. Also provided links.

I'm done with you. Making up s**t and being a huge hypocrite. Not gonna continue with your crap. Enjoy 2012.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 19, 2013 at 4:34 PM ]

Well.. actually 3. James, Larry, and of course James BFF Rob.

Yes, I am.

Now you're trying to turn the tables. I talk s**t all the time? No. I talk s**t to those who talk s**t to me. Do you see me in Dodgers, A's, etc constantly talking s**t? No. Yet Giants fans are all over Brooks Conrad dropping a ball, Cardinals losing the 2012 LCS, blowing up this thread with Zito/Kershaw crap, etc.

You're so full of s**t. You are the hypocrite here. You dudes talk s**t CONSTANTLY in multiple threads and now get all butt hurt when someone says something back when your team is struggling. I told him to GTFO with his nonsense he was talking this morning about Cards fans. Also provided links.

I'm done with you. Making up s**t and being a huge hypocrite. Not gonna continue with your crap. Enjoy 2012.

I'm done with you, lol. Oh s**t, well sorry then. Let me leave because jrg is one with me. That's how you step away from every argument you start. And I did enjoy 2012 guy, duh. Two guys talking s**t about the dodgers in here, you turn it to giants and wonder why giants fans respond...but you are the angel. Save it, nobody believes it dude.

Now were done.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well.. actually 3. James, Larry, and of course James BFF Rob.

Like the 4th time you've mentioned this when you're the one who is always going back and forth with him. Makes no sense.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm done with you, lol. Oh s**t, well sorry then. Let me leave because jrg is one with me. That's how you step away from every argument you start. And I did enjoy 2012 guy, duh. Two guys talking s**t about the dodgers in here, you turn it to giants and wonder why giants fans respond...but you are the angel. Save it, nobody believes it dude.

Now were done.

No, because I'm not gonna sit here and argue with someone who is just making s**t up. I've proven my point and listed examples. You're just a whining hypocrite. No point wasting my time with someone making up garbage.
Share 49ersWebzone