There are 192 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

even yoda is a dodger fan now.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol dodgers lol

lol dodgers lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Coming down back to earth.

3rd best team in the NL.
Originally posted by jrg:
Coming down back to earth.

3rd best team in the NL.

to their credit, i think some of their main guys are injured. But I have no sympathy for them and their punk ass fans...esp "fans" on this forum...
Went to the game yesterday. Mattingly sittin' errbody.
Matt Kemp is back tonight and is 3-3. Dunno if Mattingly would still roll with Ethier, but their lineup's going to be ridiculous going into the postseason.

1 Carl Crawford, LF
2 Yasiel Puig, RF
3 Hanley Ramirez, SS
4 Adrian Gonzalez, 1B
5 Matt Kemp, CF
6 Juan Uribe, 3B
7 Mark Ellis, 2B
8 AJ Ellis, C
9 Pitcher

...with Ethier or Kemp coming off of the bench and Kershaw, Greinke, Nolasco, Ryu as the rotation.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Matt Kemp is back tonight and is 3-3. Dunno if Mattingly would still roll with Ethier, but their lineup's going to be ridiculous going into the postseason.

1 Carl Crawford, LF
2 Yasiel Puig, RF
3 Hanley Ramirez, SS
4 Adrian Gonzalez, 1B
5 Matt Kemp, CF
6 Juan Uribe, 3B
7 Mark Ellis, 2B
8 AJ Ellis, C
9 Pitcher

...with Ethier or Kemp coming off of the bench and Kershaw, Greinke, Nolasco, Ryu as the rotation.

No chance Matt Kemp sits in the playoffs. Ethier is going to be a 17 million dollar per year pinch hitter.
since the dodgers have four OF's and the G's need a LF....maybe a trade could happen....
since the dodgers have four OF's and the G's need a LF....maybe a trade could happen....

Only if the Giants get Puig or Kemp. I wouldnt touch Ethier or Crawford with those contracts.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Only if the Giants get Puig or Kemp. I wouldnt touch Ethier or Crawford with those contracts.

but the dodgers could eat up most of the money since it grows on trees for them. But we would have to give up more...

but the dodgers could eat up most of the money since it grows on trees for them. But we would have to give up more...

They are going to have to eat a lot to move Ethier. And... still wouldnt want him. He has regressed so much, cant hit for power anymore, and is horrible against lefties.
They are going to have to eat a lot to move Ethier. And... still wouldnt want him. He has regressed so much, cant hit for power anymore, and is horrible against lefties.

I would LOVE Matt Kemp but that's not going to happen.

I would LOVE Matt Kemp but that's not going to happen.

No trade between the Giants and Dodgers is going to happen
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
2 more games to clinch
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
oh and updating the Dodger Fans List:

pdizo
ninerjohn

you two mofos are in here way too often to not be dodgers fan. save your excuses
Share 49ersWebzone