LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Which player will be the Most Valuable to his team over the next 5 years?

Which player will be the Most Valuable to his team over the next 5 years?

The Bay Area is SO lucky to have 3 potential superstars of their sports right in their backyard. So.. in your estimation who will be the MOST important to their teams success over the next several years? Of the three, who would you most be upset about if they were traded?
Giants fans will probably say posey but it's Kaep easily.

Finding a franchise QB like Kaep is harder than finding a catcher or PG.
Ricardo Lockette

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Giants fans will probably say posey but it's Kaep easily.

Finding a franchise QB like Kaep is harder than finding a catcher or PG.

I would think finding a franchise catcher is just as difficult.
I have to go with Kaep, though all three are amazing choices.
Posey already won an MVP so by default it's him.
Posey is a stud, so it's him no question as of now. I'll give Kaep a full season before I completely jump on his bandwagon. If he turns out to be as good as we all hope he is, then I might change my answer because of how important having an elite QB is. Steph Curry is a sharp shooter, but can be pushed around and is injury prone. I don't think he'll ever be good enough to build a championship team around.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on May 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Kaep

The other two can EAD
Originally posted by jrg:
Kaep

Buster Posey can EAD

This
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Posey is a stud, so it's him no question as of now. I'll give Kaep a full season before I completely jump on his bandwagon. If he turns out to be as good as we all hope he is, then I might change my answer because of how important having an elite QB is. Steph Curry is a sharp shooter, but can be pushed around and is injury prone. I don't think he'll ever be good enough to build a championship team around.

The question isnt as of now, its over the next 5 years

Originally posted by valrod33:

Yeah, and I think Posey is the best now and most likely in the future too. I'm not sold on Kaep being elite after 10 games, and I don't think Steph belongs in the same list as them. I'd consider putting Logan Couture at least ahead of him.

Yeah, and I think Posey is the best now and most likely in the future too. I'm not sold on Kaep being elite after 10 games, and I don't think Steph belongs in the same list as them. I'd consider putting Logan Couture at least ahead of him.

no1curr about hockey
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

no1curr about hockey

Thanks for the info dood.

no1curr about hockey

Hockey? lol I thought that was some MMA fighter

no1curr about hockey

Hockey? lol I thought that was some MMA fighter

Share 49ersWebzone