LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Kentucky Derby Selection

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
My trifecta

NyQUIST
My Man Sam
Mor Spirit

I hit a trifecta for the Belmont, it was amazing. $20 bet paid out over a grand. I wont be able to get a bet down for the Kentucky Derby this year but will find a way to put down bets on the next two races.

Mor Spirit looks pretty good IMO
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
My trifecta

NyQUIST
My Man Sam
Mor Spirit

I hit a trifecta for the Belmont, it was amazing. $20 bet paid out over a grand. I wont be able to get a bet down for the Kentucky Derby this year but will find a way to put down bets on the next two races.

Mor Spirit looks pretty good IMO
Nice payout !

i still can't believe there was a TC winner

Mor Spirit for the Win !
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 6, 2016 at 10:30 AM ]
Nyquist got it done, now on to the Preakness!!! Here's hoping he does what the Slew did back in 1977.....stay undefeated!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Some horse ran faster than the other horse.

Now GTFO off my screen and get back to the NHL playoffs.
Who you guys got this year?
My selection

Well time to put my 2 cents in. Justify is the first Derby winner not to run as a 2 year old, that's an unbelievable statement. He broke his maiden Feb.18, 2018. There could be several reasons for holding a horse back, one, he was a late foal and he's younger than most 3 year olds. Two, he was immature and caught on late in his 2 year old year. Three, he was injured and was given time to heal. Whatever the reason IN BAFFERT WE TRUST. The greatest trainer of this day and age. I believe D Wayne Lukas was better at his peak in the 80's but that's up for debate. My thinking for the Preakness is that we're dealing with an inexperienced horse and he may encounter something that's new to him. It's a small field in the Preakness, so he has a good shot to win it wire to window. He'll be ambushed at the Belmont Stakes, The Test of Champions, that's where he'll be taken down. I can't see a horse with 5 lifetime starts winning a mile and a half race.
Share 49ersWebzone