There are 237 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Michael Jordan firing the head-coach after 1 season
Miami should stop f**kin' around with the Bucks. They got two guys in Jennings & Monta that can lose their minds for at any given time, and you don't want that to be down the stretch of a playoff game.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Miami should stop f**kin' around with the Bucks. They got two guys in Jennings & Monta that can lose their minds for at any given time, and you don't want that to be down the stretch of a playoff game.

Gotta give Bucks a lot of credit though. Youre right, if those two got going - anything can happen.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Gotta end this quarter on a high note
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Here comes the Boom
dunleavy with a performance for the ages.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
were people really expecting him to come back for the playoffs? i saw him shooting around a couple weeks ago and he looked nowhere near ready

It's not about the expectation of him playing in the playoffs. Its about the last three months of teasing "maybe another week." Gets real old,
warriors opened a can of ass whoopin tonight
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
It's not about the expectation of him playing in the playoffs. Its about the last three months of teasing "maybe another week." Gets real old,

oh okay.. i don't really follow the bulls.. i didn't know doctors cleared him to play either

it just seemed like he was still walking gingerly during shootaround when they flashed him on tv a couple weeks ago
how about them warriors though! just wait til friday.. playoff games at oracle are a whole different animal.. nuggets gon' learn!

surprised that the crowds are not into these games. The only ones that were into it were okc and LAC. IND, SA, NY and esp the nets crowds were DEAD.
Wow, stephenson got the worst of that charge. He was yelling in pain.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
surprised that the crowds are not into these games. The only ones that were into it were okc and LAC. IND, SA, NY and esp the nets crowds were DEAD.

Can we just ban the Hawks from the playoffs forever? They always have the worst series'.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Harden is just chucking up shots.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can we just ban the Hawks from the playoffs forever? They always have the worst series'.

i would say yea but i do liek their arena.
Share 49ersWebzone