There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
I remember when DET was going to wipe up SA because DET had beaten the Lakers the previous year.
I think it will be a similar toss up series and a type of team this MIA squad has yet to play in the playoffs.

Oh yeah, that sorry SA/Det series. People outside of Detroit and SA didn't give a s**t about that one.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I remember when DET was going to wipe up SA because DET had beaten the Lakers the previous year.
I think it will be a similar toss up series and a type of team this MIA squad has yet to play in the playoffs.

Oh yeah, that sorry SA/Det series. People outside of Detroit and SA didn't give a s**t about that one.

Which is a shame, because some of those games were really good.

But I don't remember predictions that Detroit would run away with it. I thought it was pretty evenly split. I may be garcing it up though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

But I don't remember predictions that Detroit would run away with it. I thought it was pretty evenly split. I may be garcing it up though.

You remember correctly. I don't know what he's talkin' about. I watched 3 games in that series, they were great. I had miss the other ones due to summer classes...but both of those teams aren't flashy but played good fundamental basketball.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

You remember correctly. I don't know what he's talkin' about. I watched 3 games in that series, they were great. I had miss the other ones due to summer classes...but both of those teams aren't flashy but played good fundamental basketball.

SA matchup vs MIA is about as exciting as it gets. OKC last year was interesting but Brooks coaching was terrible and OKC wasnt ready in terms of maturity. It will be very interesting to see how Pop coaches against Lebron.
When is the

OFFICIAL San Antonio Spurs vs. The Eff Cares NBA Finals Thread

Gonna start.

It should start with a poll to see which team is favored in the zone.
When is the

OFFICIAL San Antonio Spurs vs. The Eff Cares NBA Finals Thread

Gonna start.

It should start with a poll to see which team is favored in the zone.

Patience man.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

Loved that series. I was visiting Houston from Arizona at the time. I watched those games with a buddy and we said we'd go to SA if it went 7 just to be on the Riverwalk to party. Not really a fan but there's nothing like being in a concentrated place like that the minute a team wins a championship and everyone spills out of the bars, drunk, loud, and happy. Good times.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home