There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Glad NYK won a game. Miami needs as much rest as possible.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Don't they have to wait til the Western semis are finished before they start the eastern conference finals?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Don't they have to wait til the Western semis are finished before they start the eastern conference finals?

No.
Series against Memphis is gonna be a bruiser. Remembered the last time they played and it was rough. SA better be ready to push back or we will get beat. Manu needs to find a little better bounce. His drive to the left has been flat. Gonna need to find a way to lock down Z.

At least they don't have Battier this time...dude was hot on the 3's a couple years ago.

I think Corey Joseph and Patty Mills may be able to keep up with Conley's quicks. Hell, Tony Parker has also played some very solid defense but Conley may be a little too quick for him. Could also benefit us to put Green on him and force him to stay outside.

Tiago Splitter better be f**ken ready!! If he's not, he's gonna get raped.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I know this is older than boast, but did New Orleans really change their name to the f**king Pelicans?
Originally posted by FL9er:
I know this is older than boast, but did New Orleans really change their name to the f**king Pelicans?

Lol yea
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lol yea

clearing the way for bobcats to change their name to hornets. its on espn

Lol yea

I don't think people will get used to calling them the pelicans. Their name will be a joke around the league lol. I don't know who the hell picked that name.
  • IT21
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Lol yea

clearing the way for bobcats to change their name to hornets. its on espn

Ya, good for them
I always thought the bobcats were one of the dumbest names in sports lol
Originally posted by nothing03:

Lol yea

I don't think people will get used to calling them the pelicans. Their name will be a joke around the league lol. I don't know who the hell picked that name.

The local community picked the name. It's their state bird and it won the poll by a fair margin, IIRC.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by nothing03:

Lol yea

The local community picked the name. It's their state bird and it won the poll by a fair margin, IIRC.

It's a gulf coast thang. It's still a stupid name though. Very minor league.
I like the Spurs as a very small favorite over Memphis.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I like you as a very small favorite over 949.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I like you as a very small favorite over 949.

I like that Pete is very small