LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Lol you're just 2 years late. There is a reason why Miami Heat thread starts off with Lebron's name first.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by infinite_limit:
Lol you're just 2 years late. There is a reason why Miami Heat thread starts off with Lebron's name first.

You jumped off the ship right after Bulls went down in the series today. You're questioning someone else's fan-hood? Hilarious. I ain't even from Miami lol

Also, not all fans are created equal. Here at the Zone, there is a one who possess infinite limitless stupidity.

...and lastly, I'm not a fan of Miami Heat fans. I could care less about their fans. I'm a fan of Lebron James.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM ]
You don't even have a favorite team? Just follow a sidekick from team to team

He ain't no ray Allen. That is for sure.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I've a favorite player. I know it's a new concept for you and it seems like you're having a hard time grasping it...but yes - I don't have a favorite team. I've a favorite player. You know how half the World wanted to see Usain Bolt break the World Record in the Olympics even though they weren't Jamaicans...? It's sort of like that.

lol @ side-kick. You always make sure to say something dumb in each of your posts. Props for consistency.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Enough of this back and forth...about the game: I really like Norris COLE!!! He knows his role, he knows his limitations, and most importantly - he doesn't make same mistakes over and over. His defense is great and doesn't have too many mental lapses. Really hope this is Chalmers last year in Miami and Cole gets the promotion next season.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Coach asked me to suit up so I asked which tie should I wear.

- D Rose

Coach asked me to suit up so I asked which tie should I wear.

- D Rose

Honestly, I dont even think he should come back now.

just wait till next season

• 4ML
  • Veteran
^^^

I hope the guy in video realizes that referees don't have slow-mo vision. lol ...As I said earlier...calls even out and the video is a good example of that.

I used to be the same way 4ml
I had favorite players not favorite teams in the nba. Then i went to a warriors game in 07 and became a fan
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I used to be the same way 4ml
I had favorite players not favorite teams in the nba. Then i went to a warriors game in 07 and became a fan

I've been to Warriors game and it's a lot of fun...but it's hard for me to really root for a team that plays in Oakland...(sorry man, I know you're A's fan). It's due to my dislike of the Raiders. Their obnoxious fan base (one of whom was my room-mate for couple years in college) doesn't help either.

I'm hoping Warriors move to San Francisco. But, I don't think NBA will ever be the same as NFL for me. I grew up watching the Niners...but I started gettin' into NBA a bit later and it was because of the players who played the game rather than a team.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
If Zach Randolph is Eddie Winslow, does that make Norris Cole his friend Waldo?
I've been to Warriors game and it's a lot of fun...but it's hard for me to really root for a team that plays in Oakland...(sorry man, I know you're A's fan). It's due to my dislike of the Raiders. Their obnoxious fan base (one of whom was my room-mate for couple years in college) doesn't help either.

I'm hoping Warriors move to San Francisco. But, I don't think NBA will ever be the same as NFL for me. I grew up watching the Niners...but I started gettin' into NBA a bit later and it was because of the players who played the game rather than a team.

lol

I still favor players, I'm not a Miami Heat fan by any means but I love lebron, especially because of all the haters after he left Cleveland.
Before I became a Warriors fan I was a huge fan of Nash, I bought his jersey too. But now the dubs are #1 for me.. but I still root for lebron to do well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

lol

I still favor players, I'm not a Miami Heat fan by any means but I love lebron, especially because of all the haters after he left Cleveland.
Before I became a Warriors fan I was a huge fan of Nash, I bought his jersey too. But now the dubs are #1 for me.. but I still root for lebron to do well.

I had a Reggie Miller jersey and was probably the ONLY one wearing an Indiana Pacers jersey in California.

Yea, I'm glad to see Warriors do well. Curry is a lot of fun to watch, and the team is fun to watch. Hope they tie up the series today.
Share 49ersWebzone