There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
wth is happening to the bulls in this game?? I just turned it on and the score can't be right

horrible on ends of the floor. C. Boozer responsible for so much lackluster plays. dudes a b!tch. oh and the refs are fcuking horrible with their calls. oh well we split. going back home.

hope they can shake this off for the next game
Here comes the b***hing about calls. Lol down by 40 with starters in lineup and talking about 11 extra FTs (4 of which came on one possession bc Noah and Taj lost their cool and got ejected.)
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Here comes the b***hing about calls. Lol down by 40 with starters in lineup and talking about 11 extra FTs (4 of which came on one possession bc Noah and Taj lost their cool and got ejected.)

My favorite was the technical to Robinson for yelling in his own huddle

That 1st Half was disgusting. It should have been an even game but the refs walked Miami up and down the free throw line. I've watched NBA for 20 years. Typical finesse team gets handed Game 2 at home after a lose.
Nazzy is tearing it up
LOL @ ''you will see an extremely high level of intensity in Game 3''

They won't allow the finesse team to be touched. We saw that on display today
[ Edited by infinite_limit on May 8, 2013 at 6:38 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think he's become more of a true PG over time, but in the '03, '05, & '07 titles he was more of a scorer than a distributor.

Finals Stats

2003: 14.2ppg, 4.2apg
2005: 13.9ppg, 3.4apg
2007: 24.5ppg, 3.3apg (Finals MVP)

He didn't average 6apg in the playoffs once during their title runs.

Oh wow, those are shooting guard numbers!

Never realized considering Parker runs the high pick and roll with Duncan so much.
I took GS +7.5

Lets go City!!
Originally posted by infinite_limit:

My favorite was the technical to Robinson for yelling in his own huddle

That 1st Half was disgusting. It should have been an even game but the refs walked Miami up and down the free throw line. I've watched NBA for 20 years. Typical finesse team gets handed Game 2 at home after a lose.

Miami had 5-6 more FTs in 1st half if I remember correctly. lol @ miami being finesse team. Indiana found out what kind of team Miami was last year, and so did the Bulls tonight. Bulls got a taste of their own medicine and couldn't handle someone punching them back in the mouth.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
That was so bad I switched to hockey. Forgot how intense and entertaining it can be during the playoffs. If the Heat had 1/10th of these guys' toughness and perseverance they would've broken the Bulls' 72-10 record and never given away game 1 like they did in embarrassing fashion.
Lol - if you didn't even watch the game why comment on the game. Haters crying tonight.
Lol - if you didn't even watch the game why comment on the game. Haters crying tonight.

congratulation. you tie the series up
Miami had 5-6 more FTs in 1st half if I remember correctly. lol @ miami being finesse team. Indiana found out what kind of team Miami was last year, and so did the Bulls tonight. Bulls got a taste of their own medicine and couldn't handle someone punching them back in the mouth.

Impossible to be a physical team without any physical players. James is Karl Malone with Vlade Divac's mentality.

LeBron James bashes refs after Heat lose to Bulls
"He was unhappy with the way the referees officiated the game, unhappy with the way the Bulls were able to be so physical — in James' view — and get away with it."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/03/28/lebron-james-fouls-frustration-miami-heat-winning-streak-chicago-bulls/2026869/

No touching the NBA darling
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

congratulation. you tie the series up

Thanks...you can only win 1 game at time. It's funny when a team loses by 30+ and their fans cry about few more FTs awarded to a team that was more aggressive driving to the basket.
Originally posted by infinite_limit:

Impossible to be a physical team without any physical players. James is Karl Malone with Vlade Divac's mentality.

LeBron James bashes refs after Heat lose to Bulls
"He was unhappy with the way the referees officiated the game, unhappy with the way the Bulls were able to be so physical — in James' view — and get away with it."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/03/28/lebron-james-fouls-frustration-miami-heat-winning-streak-chicago-bulls/2026869/

No touching the NBA darling

I remember Derrick Rose complaining about receiving hard fouls couple years back. It's playoffs, every great player and coach tries to work the refs in May. Are you sure you've been watching NBA for 20 years?
Thanks...you can only win 1 game at time. It's funny when a team loses by 30+ and their fans cry about few more FTs awarded to a team that was more aggressive driving to the basket.

How does it feel rooting for the Atlanta Falcons of the NBA?